The First And The Last Roses

I'm Vanellope and I have a boyfriend named Kian. Our relationship wasn't perfect like the other relationship that everyone may encounter. He's not showy but I love him so much. We're celebrating our 5th Anniversary together on our favorite spot, which is the sea front while watching sunset. I was organizing all of my gifts for him when my phone rangs and it was him who calls me.

"How's my baby? What are you doing?" he asked.

"I was organizing my stuffs for tomorrow and you called." I said.

"I miss you so much babe."

"I miss you too babe. Don't be sad na. It's our 5th Anniversary tomorrow"

"I can't wait to see you totomorrow babe."

"Me too. I want to hug you tightly so that no one could steal you away from me."

I hear him chuckled and that's makes him cute and make my heart flutter.

"No one could steal me away from you. I am all yours babe. I don't let them to steal me away from you because, I love you so much babe. I don't want to lose you babe."

Is he crying? Aww my man he loves me so much and I'm so lucky to have him. That's also the reason why I love him so much.

"Hey babe, are you crying?" I asked.

"No, I'm not.  I just have a flu babe." he answered.

"It's time to sleep now babe. Good night babe. Don't forget to pray before you sleep. See you tomorrow. Sleep well babe. I love you so much."

"Okay babe. Good night babe. I love you too. See you tomorrow."

-Next Day-

*Babe is calling*

"Hi babe why did you call?" I asked.

"I want you to wear dress later babe. I want this to be memorable for us babe." He replied.

"Okay sure. No problem. By the way where are you right now?"

"I'm here in a restaurant near the sea. I can't wait to see you babe."

"Me too. Bye for now babe I need to ready myself for our date later."

"Okay babe. Good bye. Take care and I love you"

"I love you too babe"

*The call ended*

*Few hours later*

I look myself at the mirror for the last time before I go. After that I go to the garage and drive my car. I was on my way when my phone rang. It was him.

"Hey where are you now? I want to see you babe."

"I am near at our meeting place babe. I'll hang up now because I was driving."

"Okay babe. Keep safe. See you, I love you babe."

"I love you too."

I am in the intersection when I hear a loud sound and I saw a truck coming in my way. The driver was driving fast! I can't move my body damn! I feel my tears was falling in my eyes.

"Babe." I whispered.

Then all went black.

KIAN'S POV

It's been 30 minutes since the last time that I called Vanellope. She must be here right now but still she didn't arrive here. I'm worried about her. Today was our 5th anniversary.  So I buy her, her favorite flower which is white rose. Everything was settled. I am going to proposed to her now. I want to marry my woman so bad and I think that this is the right time.

*A few moments later*

"God! Vanellope where are you now!?"

I am crying right now. Gosh that girl is making me worried and emotional right now. I wiped my tears when I heard a loud crash. I run fast and get in to my car. I want to make sure that Vanellope is not involved on the accident. I was driving slow when I was near in the incident area. I saw Elle's car in front of the truck and it was crashed by the truck. I can feel my chest pain and the tears on my eyes.

"Babe please wake up. This is not a good prank and not a good joke babe. Please wake up!"

I'm holding back my tears when I carry her. Bringing her to my car and go to our meeting place.

"We're here now babe."

I get her favorite flower and handed it to her.

"D-do you like it b-babe? It's your favorite flower. Happy 5th Anniversary babe. I love you so much" and I kiss her forehead

Damn! I can't stop crying. She's not dead please.

"Elle, babe please wake up. The pain isn't a joke." I said while crying.

"Vanellope Marquez" I bended my knees in front of her and holding a box.

"W-will you m-marry me?"

And my tears doesn't stop from falling when I put the ring on her hand.

"I didn't thought that this will happen babe. I can't imagine my life without you. This isn't the memorable part of our anniversary I've never wished for. I never thought that the flowers that I will give to you will be the first and the last roses. I love you so much my love. You'll never been replaced here in my heart. May you rest in peace my love. Good bye"

Then I kiss her forehead as a sign of respect and good bye and hug her tightly because, this would be the last chance and the last moment that I will do it to her.

-End-