three days.

hello! i wanted to apologize for the jumble of timelines! the time in which events take place in this fic do not make sense lolol hopefully you don't mind!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊┊┊ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ ✧

┊┊┊ ❝ i want to die

┊┊⋆ in my sleep

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- three days left to live.

⁺    ˚ . *     ✦ .  ⁺   .     ⁺

"WE'RE HAVING MOVIE NIGHT."

"huh?" hitoshi questioned, still looking straight ahead.

"my parents and i, we're having movie night tonight. you should come! do you like movies? we have snacks!"

"oh, sure," hitoshi said with a small smile. he felt like he was always at y/n's house, recently. he didn't go every single day, as the importance of family bonding was on both sides of the pair, but y/n's home very quickly and easily became one of his favorite places. or maybe it was just wherever she was?

the boy smiled to himself at the thought, realizing there was never quite a dull moment in her presence. good and bad, he was never bored. that was interesting.

"hitoshi, let's do our documents together from now on!" it sounded like y/n quickly thought of something and rushed the words out immediately, causing him to raise a brow in suspicion. though, all the h/c haired girl did was give him a wide, partially nervous smile. "please!"

"why?" hitoshi asked, despite taking out his phone and swapping it with y/n's. "isn't the point supposed to be not hearing what the other has to say?"

"what, have you been talking smack, toshi?" y/n teased, quickly lifting the boy's phone, getting both of them in the frame. "i want to get video of both of us together, at least!"

hitoshi rolled his eyes, refusing to look at the camera, which made y/n pout, "cmon!" she shook her head at the device. "all these days of hard work, building a friendship and bonding with hitoshi- and he's still mean to me! such baloney!"

"baloney?"

"yes baloney! hitoshi, look at the camera!" his friend stressed with puffed cheeks, which she quickly released with a smile when he did so with a groan. y/n laughed and moved her face closer to hitoshi, "now give me a kiss on the cheek, please and thank you!"