Criminal love

It's cold night and it scares me. Some van is following me for 5 minutes now.I started walking faster just so i arrive to my friends house sooner, i just want this nighmare to end.They probabli pushed me into the van but i don't know how. I don't know where are they taking me, i asked them why me? I was trying to hear something but i couldn't hear anything, I looked arround me, I was trying to find something that i can use to release myself. But i didn't find anything. We were driving for 10 minutes, they suddenly stoped i fel. I pretended that i wasn't awake yet from that weird thing that they druged me with.They carried me out of the van. Some guy carried me like i was his bride. I opened my eyes to see where are they taking me, i looked at him and at the same moment he looked at me too.

X: Ooo someone decided to wake up-he smiled

me: Put me down i can walk on my own-i yeled and i tryed to release my hand from his

X: hey hey girl, chill. he putted me down and he smiled at me

Me: asshole i hate you, what do you want from me?

X: you'r gonna find out soon, we arrived , when i loked infront of me i saw a big white house. It was beautiful

We went to backyard and there i saw somebig white doors. He pulled my arm and pushed me into the room and locked the door. I ran to the door and listened to what they are talking.But i didn't hear anything. I was sitting in the corner crying, i was so scared. I wan't to go home to my family.I was woried that they are going to kill me, i'm too young to die. Someone came into the room. I started shaking.

X: So Jelena how do you like it here?

Me:Wait how do you know my name? who are you? What do you want from me?

X:As I said youor gonna find out soon. Donot ask too many questions- I hurd footsteps, they were getting closer and closer.

I got up , Moon light shined on his face. He was.... perfect. At least he was looking perfect. He smiled at me, and I donot know why but i smiled back.

Me: what's you'r name? 

X: Justin- I sat down again to think about what happened to me today

He left the room and locked the door again. When he left i fastly got up and looked aroud me to see if there are any windows

I was trying to find something that i can break the window with, i found a chair, I broke him and got out but the glass cutet my leg. I ran to the closest forrest that i could find.