Epilogue

It had been at least twenty two years sense Tyler and Avalon had won hip Hop International 2014. But, now it was 2036. Avalon and Tyler had gotten married, and given birth to two beautiful kids, Dana and Matthew. Dana was sixteen and Matthew was seventeen, and Matthew had started his own dance team, Diversity.

Hip Hop International 2015 never happened for Fusion, because Fusion's dance instructor Patrick had died later in the year. Element had entered every year after that, and won every time, but only because Fusion didn't enter.

After so long, Paige, Chloe, Winter, Avalon, Monica, Scotty, Steven, Cyrus, and Keaton had all gone their separate ways. Besides  Avalon and Tyler, of course. Paige had moved to Chicago with Kyle for their honeymoon not too long after they were married, and they needed up moving there. Monica's family ended up moving to who knows where, and everyone else just went their seperate ways.

But, as soon as everything was perfect, ended. A new girl moved to town, Jackie WestBrooke, along with her mother and father. Jackie is the most spoiled brat to ever live, and worse, she claims to be the best dancer ever. And ad soon as she says that, let's say, Seattle becomes a dance war. Especially when they find out who Jackie really is.