I always wondered what it feels like to have family, life, love and real name? I've been living in a misery. I am a schoolgirl in day time and I work as a stripper in night time. I didn't know my parents. It's a good thing, as I don't want attention in school as it would ruined my images or so I thought.

'Maybe I should just quit school' I thought. Paying the fees every month is not really a plus one but I wanted to get out of this stupid life where I have to do things I don't want to do.

"Cynthia. It's your turn" I looked in the mirror and saw my manager, Eric, who found me when I was a baby at his doorstep. I thought he would take good care of me but instead he made me work as a strippers.

"Cynthia! Now!" He shouted at me. He was rushing back and forth to take care of all the males' fantasies.

Cynthia? It's just as if, I don't know who is that girl because my real name is Juliet.

"Cynthia! Do you want to quit your school?" He persuaded me. I stared at him with full hatred.

"No" I said softly.

I walked out from my dressing room and followed him to where he wanted me to satisfy some thirsty-old men.

I had to wear some stupid, too bare black lingerie with mask on and a corset to push up my breast more. For an 18 year old girl, I don't know what I should feel. Should I feel violated? Should I call the police?

I got too many questions on my mind that haven't been answered but I don't think it'll be answered soon.

"Here. There will be only one man. He wants you to go down there" Eric said as he smacked my butt and pushed me forward to the guy and closed the door.

I know what it means. I locked the door slowly to take time as adrenaline started kicked in.

I couldn't see the man since the light was dim and all I see was a shadow looking man sitting on the couch.

I walked slowly towards him.

Shocked was the only thing in my mind right now.

I couldn't believe who I was seeing right now.

It was my p.e teacher.

He went to the strippers club? Did he know I worked here?

For once in my life, I was glad I'm wearing a mask.

I stood straight infront of him while he was seeing me with lust. This is disgusting. He is what, 27 years old. Hasn't he found any girl by then?

I began to lap dance on him. I touched my sides from top to bottom as he kept touching my thighs.

I sat on his lap and I can feel his bulge and I can tell it was big since he worked as a p.e teacher. He must've workout a lot. Thus, he had huge muscular muscles.

I grind on him and it made him exited more. He groaned like an animal as he caressed my back up and down.

"Aaahhh" he moaned.

It was awkward to hear a teacher moaning infront lf his students.

"You're so sexy Juliet" I stopped grinding and I was stunned at that name.

He stopped caressing me and looked at me sternly.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry. I accidentally called another person's name" he said.

Why the hell did he say my real name?

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

Hello!

Please vote and comment! Give me love:)