Chapter 6

Mina hums, observing the picture. "I guess."

"What do you mean by that?? It's obviously you."

"Then why bother asking?" A laugh leaves with the wind, and Mina's shaking her head at Nayeon, handing the phone to Nayeon. "You can do the honors, Nayeon-ssi."

Nayeon nods, taking a breath before clicking the delete button. Mina thinks, by the looks of Nayeon's smile, Nayeon's finally at peace.

"Thanks for this Mina-ssi."

Mina mirrors Nayeon's smile.

"What do you want me to do for you now?"

"Huh?" For a second, Mina grew confused.

"You don't remember?" Nayeon sounds hopeful and relieved.

"Nope." Mina tells her. "But I don't know what I want you to do just yet so yeah..."

"I swear Myoui—"

"Yeah, yeah. It better be decent and stuffs. Something that wouldn't lead you to trouble. And because you want that, I'm thinking hard, so give me some time mmm? Sleepy baby?"

"Don't call me that."

"Just baby then." Mina smiles innocently, eyes fluttering with it.

"I'm gonna curse you to hell."

"Sleepy?"

"No."

Mina sighs, "Flashy head it is then. If you you don't want that, then I'm gonna call you shining shimmering 4 since it's possible to fit 4 fingers on your shining shimmering forehead."

Scowling, the way Nayeon returns Momo's phone to Mina is aggressive, hitting Mina's chest with a thump. Mina coughs a shallow breath but lets out a chuckle at the same time. It's obvious Nayeon's pissed off, nose flaring, "I'll kill you myself if you call me that!"

"Okay I'll shut up." Mina zips her mouth.

~

Mina feels like dying. She's been going up and down from the fourth floor to the snackbar and back again.

Mina chases her breath, hands on her knees, bending down as she takes a pause on the stairs. There's only one more floor to go but her legs are already near breaking down, limbs detaching, and body crashing on the hallway.

"Unnie why are you so out of breath?" Someone stops infront of her. Mina doesn't miss the shadow growing infront of her.

Mina looks up, and familiar words runs off her mouth immediately, "Tzu-Tzu-Train!"

Tzuyu rolls her eyes as Mina regains her composure. Mina notices the cute paper bag Tzuyu's holding. "Is Someone courting you Tzuyu-ya?"

Tzuyu shakes her head. "This is for Jihyo-unnie."

"You're courting Jihyo??"

"No unnie. My mother wants her to have this."

"Your mother is courting Jihyo???"

A deadpan resurfaces on Tzuyu, staring at Mina for three seconds before leaving her. Mina catches up fast.

She walks beside Tzuyu, receiving a question, "So unnie, who was chasing you?"

"No one, really."

"Then Why were you panting so hard?"

"Ah that. Well you see, after I stole Momo's phone to delete a picture I didn't like, I became her butler as punishment."

"Interesting. For how long?"

"One week."

"Poor you."