〝⋟›∔‹⋞〞ꟼ ʀ ᴇ ʟ ᴜ ᴅ ᴇ

Series: Faith#01
Official Title: Temptation of Faith
Author: Exrineance
Genre: Action - Romance

A person sometimes asks, with so many law enforcement officers in the world, why are criminals still rampant in society?

Is it a result of the ineptitude of the police? Or is it that they themselves are the cancer that is destroying society?

That is something that the common people frequently do, but they are scared to speak up for fear of being kidnapped by them.

Fear brought courage and determination together, and a brotherhood that would speak for the terrified populace was born.

Its roots sprouted in Japan. A secret agency was established in their land. The association of the brave and the able who are ready to stand up for their homeland and fight against those who poison it.

Hundreds and thousands of blood from different roots and forms were shed and gathered for the noble purpose of this brotherhood.

A world of unity and peace despite their differences. An ambition that is easy to dream but difficult to achieve.

They referred to this otherworldly alliance as the Darkside.

Sa kabila ng karimlang ngalan ay sinisimbolo nito ang kanilang tunay na pagkakakilanlan. Ang mga kaanib ng samahang ito ay naiiba sa mundong ginagalawan ng mga pangkaraniwang tao.

Those who live in ignorance of the squalor of society and are frightened to express their misgivings belong in the light of the sun. While the Darkside merged with the shadow of the moon.

There is a brotherhood on the Darkside. It strikes a balance between light and shadow. Everyone is commited to a worthy cause and shouldn't compromise their beliefs. To put it another way, love and the yearning that goes along with it are totally prohibited.

They promised to be brothers and sisters to each other because of the blood they had spilled. A magnificent and unadulterated symbol of hope for equality for all.

Ang mundong nabibilang sa anino ng buwan ay kapatiran. Ang lahat ng kasapi nito ay magkakapatid kahit hindi magkakadugo. Isang pagkakaisa sa kabila ng kanilang pagkakaiba.

But no one knows, that from the very beginning, a sin has already born fruit and destroyed the ambitious goal of the brotherhood.

Isang pag-ibig at pagnanasa nito ang nagsilang sa kasalanan na mismong kapatiran ang mahigpit na nagbabawal.

Raised with the intention of rescuing the Darkside from its deteriorating state. To those who believe, the scion represents salvation, and to those who do not, she represents doom.

Namulat sa kamay na bakal, hinulma upang maging mabangis at pinalaki na walang dapat pagkatiwalaan kundi ang sarili, ang kasalanan ng nakaraan ay patuloy na gagambalain ang kasalukuyan.