New life

Azrael sighed. "It is too late for the world you came from. Do not worry, Cerridwen or as you know her, Lady Magic, has a plan for them. Now as for you two, I will give you three options. 1)You move on and enjoy the afterlife with the rest of your family. 2) You, Harry as my Master, and you, Elizabeth as his twin in both magic and blood, can travel with me for all eternity. Or 3) I send you two to another world much like your own as a different set of twins and you are allowed to relive your lives. For option 3 you will have all your memories plus the ones of the person you will be merging with and I will grant you all the powers of life and death. Cerridwen has agreed to grant you a gift as well. The side effect of having my powers is that you, your children and your spouse will be immortal. You two will be my masters and as such have absolute power over me and can access all my powers. What do you think?" "Well.....,' they said in unison, 'you did sell number 3 quite well. Who are we to turn you down?" Both Elizabeth and Harry grinned wickedly. "Very well, if you need me just call." Azrael snapped his fingers and they disappeared. They both suddenly appeared into the mindscape of two 10 year olds. "Who are you?" An alarmed boy called out. He looked a lot like Harry but his features were more androgynous and his hair fell like sliky black velvet curls to his shoulders. He was also quite a bit shorter. A girl appeared at his side. She looked exactly like him but her eyes and hair color matched Elizabeth's perfectly. "Hello, my name is Elizabeth Potter and this is my brother Harry. We were sent here by death to merge with you so we can get revenge on Dumblewhore and his order of flaming hoes." Harry signed at his sister's bluntness. "Eliza you could've explained it more delicately." "O.." "WE EXCEPT!" The girl yelled, taking a step forward. "But you don't even know what we are talking about." The older twins said in unison. "It doesn't matter. My brother, Hadrian, and I have had enough of this life. We no longer wish to live and be abused in an orphanage. When we were first sent to America we thought things would change but we are treated even worse. I am barely allowed to see my brother except in this dreamscape we are kept from each other. I know you two will be able to give us a better life. A life we deserve." Elizabeth nodded and looked to her brother for confirmation. Harry smiled and stepped forward. "Before we do this we need your full names." The boy nodded. " My name is Hadrian Kier Slytherin-Gryffindor and this is my sister Kyra Adriane Slytherin-Gryffindor." Elizabeth frowned. "Adrian??" Kyra nodded. "Yes, my middle name is Adriane, with an e at the end. It is the female version of Hadrian and Kier is the male version of Kyra. My middle name could have been Adriana but apparently that was too normal for our mother. She believed that as the heiress of Slytherin it was her duty to name her children strange names." Both Harry and Elizabeth laughed. "Ok now we hold hands and Elizabeth and I will do the rest." Harry said smiling. Once their hands were linked Harry and Elizabeth began to chant the ritual. "Ave mater nostra vincere permitteris longinquas mundi. Ut liceat nobis fiet unus in omnibus. Itaque magis fieri." (Mother of Magic allow us to bind to ourselves from distant worlds. Allow us to become one in all things. So more it be.) They chanted together three times. A blinding light enveloped the four.
_____________________________