The Mistake

* Theme tune *

( Tardis landing noise )

The Doctor 

So we've arrived before the time fracture at some point within the 21st century.                   ( pause ) I think I'm not a hundred percent certain to be perfectly honest the time storms messed with the Tardis navigation. Well regardless we need to locate the source off the problem before it escalates into a giant scar in the fabric of time and space !

( Tardis door opens )

The Doctor 

( breaths in ) AH ! The smell of freshly baked bread early in the morning ( pause ) Eh ! ( feels like throwing up ) and the smell of the ghastly sewers ( pause ) were back in London now, we just need to locate the source of hour problem .

* Traffic / Construction*

John Carpenter 

 You look like you could use a Hand with that Matt. 

Matt Duff 

Yes Please John If you don't mind ( heaving and breathing ) Sarah's Birthday present is heavier than I thought...

John Carpenter

Gordon Ben it you were right it really is Heavy ( also breathing Heavy trying to lift the giant box) How Old is she now Your Sarah ? 

Matt Duff

Turning Six my little angle crazy to think they grow up so fast Just seems Like yesterday she was a Babe in her mother and my arms. 

John Carpenter 

Indeed they do Indeed they do well best get back to site before Perfect Peter's on our case.            ( John rolls his eyes Remembering there boss Peter Collins who tends to be very harsh and petty.)

Matt Duff 

Need to move some stuff around in the boot of my car first. You don't mind covering me until I get back John do you ? 

John Carpenter 

Not at all mate just try your best to get back as soon as possible you know how peter is when people don't show up.

* Traffic *

The Doctor 

 I've got a feeling that the location is around here somewhere. ( pause ) I just don't know where ? ( pause ) or when for that matter the disturbance will arrive. ( feeling on edge )

( sonic noise )

* car boot clicks * 

Mat Duff 

 I best start heading back before peter start's to wonders why I've been gone for so long. 

The Doctor 

Excuse me have you seen anything out the ordinary recently ? Like Charles Dickens on a bike or Martin Luther king wearing a Fez .

Matt Duff 

 No I haven't ! ( Pause ) And that's very specific are you okay Love ? ( pause ) You ain't been drinking by any chance. 

The Doctor 

 Yes i'm fine ! thank you anyways and have a nice day .

Matt Duff 

No problem ( pause ) Hmm ! What a strange and peculiar women, Anyway best put this away and head back before Peter starts asking John where I am .

( phone noise )