16

Then I feel something cling to me and swipe me off my feet and pull me up onto a rooftop where I get wrapped in a web.

Spiderman walks up to me and shove's his face close to mine examining my face closely." You don't need to tie me in a web to get a closer look at my face, I wish this was another web " I smile at the last sentence and Peter walks away.

I already know he's blushing. I move my head around and notice no one's here and the building is too tall for anyone to see. "I think you can take the mask off" I encourage Peter, "And can I be released?".

"What was that?, And sorry I don't have a knife on me, you can wait for it to dissolve" Peter answers.

I huff in frustration "I don't know what that was Peter, and can't you use your ripped chest to pry me free?". I add and answer, giving a hopeful suggestion.

Peter takes his mask off, running his fingers through his hair scruffing it up. He turns and begins to walk close to me.

Black begins seething out of me, building over me, the same way with the car. And slowly prying me out snapping the webs, I watch as the black thing takes over and Peter watch's idly.

The black thing prys me out and I shake and brush myself clean. "...... um, Thanks?" I thank the thing.
"Your welcome" I hear the most pairable voice to the black thing.

"The voice in my head is the black thing?" I ask and state, looking at Peter who has the most adorable confused and scared expression passed over himself, while his eye's dart up and down me catching up with the moment.

"I am NoT a BLaCK THiNG" The black thing say's bursting with anger. I feel pushed and flown off my feet. Peter catches me with another web, pulling me back to the floor.

I land butt first on the floor and lean against the wall. Peter quickly sits beside me getting close up tome cuddling me. The Black Thing streams out my shoulder and I see the same face I saw in the window.

Large, white prong like teeth, large white, side-squished triangle eyes that glistened under the moonlight and black spanning the rest of it. It reflected every piece of light, making it shine and stand out the dull grey background.

Peter's points to it and I shrug, "What are you?!" I ask, raising my voice to seem frim.
"I am Venom... We found you, I am in your head I know everything about you-" Venom introduces and explains.

"What do you k-know?" I tremble fearfully of what he might say. "You were a loser until you met Tom and you are the one who-".

"OKAY, OkAY!!" I cut and shout over Venom. "On the place, I am from, I'm a bit of a loser too... But now you aren't, you have a boyfriend, You know who Spiderman is and Everyone at your school thinks your hot" Venom finish's with an added fact, I had no idea I knew.

"Okay," I turn and look to Peter who is freaked out and intrigued. "I need to get back home," I say trying to get things back on track and speed things up.

"You wanted to go home. Why didn't you just ask" Venom says and I take a quick last glance at Peter? Then I am pulled to my feet and Venom quickly covers me, but I am glad that I can still see.

Venom runs off the building, landing on the ground and runs back down the street passed the car, the window I saw my reflection.

I see my place and Venom quickly runs up the building. " DO NOT SMaSh MY WiNDOw!" I scream and Venom slows down and delicately opens the window and climb over my bed slowly, Venom retreating back into me.

I get out my room and look into the kitchen to see my dad standing there with take away and a look that says Answers-bitch. Peter walking in and looking straight me.

"Whaaat?!"