max and jay

I wonder if I should go or not, he interrupts my thinking "dude you ok?" "yeah, I am sure I'll meet you right here at 3:30?" As I walkway think if it is a good idea to go to his house, he might find out my secret. I walk in my next class and fall asleep, I wake up and realizes I slept through two classes. I walk around the school trying to find max, I start running. I get to full speed and I turned corner and fell down the stairs, but I was caught at the end. It was a tall guy with dark brown hair "him sorry for falling" I said quickly. "oh, is fine I'm jay" he replays slowly, I start to blush heavily "I'm Andrew," I said softly. He slowly sets me down, "where is everyone isn't it lunch?" "well they would be but hey called an assembly in the gym" I sigh and start walking towards the gym. He pulls my arm and grabs my hand and leads me in the other direction. I blush heavily and follow, he runs down the hall and I try to run to keep up with him. He brings me to the same spot where max asked me to come over he sat me down and we just talked through the lunch period, I fell asleep on his lap. He woke me up and I checked the time and the school bell just rang schools out. I stud up still half asleep" I got to go I'm going over to max's house to play video games," I said sleepily." oh, I am to here I'll walk you to his house," he said kind of ashamed of it. We walked over to his house and play videos games all-night and I walked home and cut my hair. I walk out the door ignoring my parents once i get to school i sit underneath the stairs and fall asleep.