"I AM NOT A HOBO!" AND "THOR'S THE SPOILED BRAT OF A DAUGHTER."

Once at the Compound, Pietro was out of the car before Sara had even opened the door.

"What's his problem?" Sara wondered aloud as they walked up the walkway. 

"I have no idea." Izzy said simply.

"Voice Identification, please." Jarvis said.

"Isabelle Kane." She said, and the doors swung open, revealing the massive main room and kitchen. 

Unfortunetly, it seemed her charming friends would maybe leave a bad impression on Sara.

Natasha and Tony had gotten into it, and in response it seemed Nat had punched a wall, leaving a hole. The Black Widow was nursing a wound on her hand, Tony glaring at her.

Izzy walked over to the two and sighed. "Again? Really?"

From in the corner, Sam chuckled, speaking to Steve. "Nope, Izzy's the mom. Tony's the hobo."

"I am not a hobo!" Tony yelled in defiance.

"Sure you're not, old man." Clint snickered.

She turned to Sam. "I'm the mom? "

He nodded, grinning. "Yep. You're the mom of this dysfunctional family, sweetheart. Tony's the hobo, as I said, Natasha and Clint are the brother and sister who actually get along, Bucky being the crazy uncle. Steve here is the grandpa, the Twins are the siblings that actually get along,I'm the cool uncle and Thor's the spoiled brat of a daughter. I swear that man cares about his hair more than anything else."

Her eyes were starting to narrow on Sam, who'd called her sweetheart, but she never got to glare at him, because Pietro's voice sounded from behind her. 

"Wilson, can I talk to you?"

"Um, sure...?" Sam walked over to Pietro, who led him into the other room.

Curious, she followed silently.

"What's up, Speedy?" Sam asked.

Pietro growled. "Do not call me that, Samuel, and I am not happy that I feel compelled to ask you for advice, but I feel that I must."

"What advice?"

"About..." He groaned. "My emotions are getting in the way. How do I fix that?"

Sam raised a brow. "Emotions? About what?"

"Isabelle."

"You like her. Man, everyone knows that."

"Not her. And I'd like to keep it that way."

He scoffed. "You'd do anything for her, and you don't want her to know that?"

"That is exactly what I want. I was involved with someone once, and it clouded my judgement, and in the end, it killed her. I do not want that to happen to Isabelle. I would not be able to live with myself if something happened to her."

Sam was silent. He'd always seen Pietro as a coldhearted person, incapable of love, but his concern for Isabelle was something he'd never expected from Quicksilver himself.

"Was this girl, was she human? Enhanced?"

Pietro sighed. "Claire was human. No enhanced abilities, no nothing. She was caught in a Hydra raid, and I was so busy trying to keep her safe, I didn't notice when the bomb went off. I can never let something like that happen again."

The Falcon nodded. "I wouldn't normally agree to keep a secret for you, but you got me, Pietro. I won't tell a soul. But I do have one question."

The platnim blonde raised a brow, waiting for the question.

"You do know that Isabelle is outside, right? She heard everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not making this longer! It just seems like the perfect stopping point to end a chapter. The next one will be longer. Probably.

And here's a faceclaim for Claire: 

Amy Acker as Claire Turner!