02. || the premiere

a/n:

before i start i'd like to say thanks for the votes and all the views, i honestly dont deserve it but you guys must really like it so i figured its time i shall feed you with another chapter of the story. enjoy!!

xxx

(( real life ))

(( daisies pov ))

It was the day of the premiere and i and abigail had the day off. i got ready and as soon as i was done abby had texted that she'd be on her way soon, she just had to take care of somethings. As i had waited for abby to come by i had began to surf the internet for his name, from what i have learned so far is that he is an actor, he sings (she'll look for that in guys sometimes), and he's tall. which she could tell from the first time they met that he was tall, im just an inch short. which i then closed the window and shut off the computer and got up to grab her small hand-held purse and locked the door behind her as she went outside and hopped into abigail's car.  " lets go! " i said as i put the seat belt on and we then drove away from the house and began to take a bit of a longer short cut

xxx

(( george's pov ))

it was finally the day of the premiere and me and dean were already there as we spoke about yesterday. " they were both pretty cute.. dont ya think? " dean asked me as i looked up at him. " hm? " i wasn't paying attention to him, i had spaced out for a bit.. i still cant get my mind off of yesterday. " did you space out again george? " he asked me as i shook my head and replied back to him. " no.. " i replied with my hands in pockets as i looked around and check the time before i looked back up at him. " i mean they were both cute.. " i replied trying to break the silence. " but who was cuter? daisy or the other girl? " he asked me as i thought about it for a moment, daisy really was cute.. i kind of fell for her instantly, so i made up my mind and picked daisy. " i'd say daisy.. she was cute. " i told him as he then looked over to the faint noise and back at him. " what about you? who do you think is cuter? " i asked dean as his face turned a light pink. " hmm.. im not that sure actually.. " he told me as i then looked at the time and it was time for the premiere, as they then went over by sam and kept on talking there. i actually wonder if daisy might show up, premiere tickets aren't that expensive i dont think.. anyways i stood around talking to dean with my hands in my pockets as guests and people from news outlets began to flood the area, and as we were talking dean tried to get my attention to who had arrived. which once i looked over i somehow knew exactly who it was, it was daisy and her friend. daisy had red lipstick on with some mascara, white nail polish painted on her nails, also some golden eyeshadow. she also wore some gold hoop earrings with a light pink strapless dress and a hand held purse as well, she was so pretty in that outfit to the point i almost made direct eye contact with her. her friend was also pretty too, she wore a wine red dress that reached down almost to the floor it also had lace, purple-ish blue eyeshadow, white nail polish was also painted on her nails too. she also had a gold yellow rose chain necklace on too, her friend was also pretty too. but daisy was even prettier, anyways i looked back to dean with my cheeks slightly pink as dean shook his head laughing. " now its time to wait for the people to come and the premiere to start.. " dean said as we looked up into the night sky, the noises of people talking began to fade away and the other miscellaneous sounds could be heard. i had a good feeling about this night..

i always have.

xxx

and that's it! part 2 of the premiere might come out soon, it depends! anyways, see you guys next time!! ily, stay safe!! xx.