Memories and Lies.

Jazmine Above.

*Flashback*
Zonnique's POV
Bahja and me were on our way to the mall to meet our boyfriends, our everything's, and our whole world. Yeah, I know people hate names for our boyfriends , but fuck them their just mad that we have boyfriends. Rayan was the best boyfriend, I really can tell he cares and loves me as much I do for him. It's true loveeee! *squeals*
*Flashback over*
Boy was I wrong.
I walked home, the guilt eating me away inside.
Jazmine was a ruthless bitch. I mean usually guilt doesn't eat me away it just pops up. But she started all this guilt. From fucking my home ec teacher & then knocking her out and stealing her phone.

What kind of ish did I get myself into to?💀

Bre's POV
Ugh wtf. I have super bad headache. And my legs are sore. I open my eyes fully and see that I am not at home. I'm in a warehouse. And I'm not alone.

Candy: I know what your thinking Bre.
Me: What da fuck? Aren't you supposed to be dead or something! I cried about you dying and bitch your just messing with my emotions!
Then a voice came after.
Rayan: Babe! Is she awake or not?
Candy: She's doing fine.
Then another voice that was very familiar.
Jazmine: Well since we all know each other it seems like. Let's get started. Bring Roc and Bahja in her to join this grape over here.

Bahja is tied up in the corner and the spotlight is on her.
Bahja: YOU LITTLE SLUT ! WHAT DA FUCK DO YOU WANT?
Jazmine: Bring out T.

T?!?: Hello Everybody.
Candy, Jazmine, and Rayan got on their knees bowing saying "Master".
Some freaky shit I thought to myself.
T?!? Now before we trap Zonnique, any of you bitches have some thing you want to share? That you have that belongs to me!

:) loves I know this is short but another update is comingg💘💘💘💘. Love yall😋