Episode 1

John's P.O.V.

I read his mind.

What if he remembers them when he sees them. All of my work would be for nothing whatsoever. He would leave me if he knew what I did.

"Why are we the only ones on this train?" I asked Jedikiah.

He did not answer, do I even trust him now that I know what he's thinking? Supposedly I should remember where ever or whoever he's thinking about. I'll keep my guard up.

All of the sudden he pulled a lever and the train stopped abruptly. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into a room full of people. I could sense something. They're all like me. My species. I shoved Jedikiah away from me and stormed into the room.

"John!" A girl yelled as she ran up to me and embraced me in a hug. I pushed her away.

"How do you know my name?"

John its me. Cara? The leader of our people?

Am I supposed to know you? I said to the girl in my head.

What do you mean by that? Of course you're supposed to know me..!

Well I don't. And I think I would remember you. I looked at her. She was gorgeous. Of course I couldn't forget her. Could I?

What the heck, John. You're scaring me. Tell me you remember me.

Why would I if I don't? Give me one reason that I should know you.

You're in love with me!

I've never met you! I yelled back.

Yes you have, John! Stop messing with me!

I'm not messing with you, and I'm not in love with you! I think this girl is out of her mind. I chuckled.

I felt someone else's presence in the conversation

Who's there?

What do you mean who's there? It's just me.. Cara.

No it's not. A different voice blurted out.

Stephen? Cara said. What the heck are you doing? We're talking telepathicly because we don't want anyone else listening!

Cara. We all have the same powers you have. We were all listening.

I heard someone yell, and then walk up to Jedikiah. He looked back at Cara, "What the heck is he doing back here?! He almost fractured my spine! And I know he helped save Stephen's father, but there is no way he's allowed to walk in whenever he wants."

"Russell, calm down." Cara said. "It's fine for a few minutes. He's with John.

"What are you thinking, bro?" Russell said to me. "You think you can do whatever you want without asking us? Well you aren't our leader anymore! Cara is, so you need to.."

"Russell, don't. He doesn't remember us. Get him out of here." Cara said and Russell and Stephen pushed us both out of the lair.

"Teleport us up." Jedikiah said.

"No. Get yourself up." I said to him as I left him there all alone.

Cara's P.O.V.

John? Can you hear me? Please answer, we need to talk. It's Cara. You're in danger.

What do you mean 'I'm in danger'?

It's Jedikiah. He can't be trusted. Russell will come get you so we can keep you safe.