prologue

Just so you're aware, this story is going to be an emotional roller coaster, randomly switching between angst and fluff. Be prepared.

Rian had sat outside of the house of Bryan Divil, the fire dragon slayer, while his twin was up on top of the roof near a small spot that could be broken without making any noise. Rian peered through the window in Bryan's bedroom, seeing that he was sound asleep, before he grinned and looked up at his twin, making a motion of some kind.

Brandeen nodded before quietly prying a hole in the roof, trying his best to not wake the dragon slayer. Once he managed to make it large enough, he quietly climbed down into the bedroom.

Bryan twitched a little in his sleep, but made no other motions or signs of waking up. Brandeen decided to use this to his advantage as he purred and used his magic on Bryan to prevent the smaller male from waking up before gently picking him up, causing Rian to grin from outside.

Bryan had shifted a bit but didn't wake up due to Brandeen's magic. Brandeen let out another purr before gently slinging Bryan over his shoulder and climbing up onto the roof, causing the dragon slayer to whine from being moved to an uncomfortable position.

Brandeen had than jumped off of the roof and landed next to Rian, who took Bryan and held him bridal style while Brandeen went to make sure that no one was around and could spot them.

Bryan, who was having a good dream, as he purred and cuddled into Rian. Brandeen motioned to Rian that it was clear, and the two made their way back to the cave that they resided in. Once they arrived, Brandeen went and got a pair of handcuffs and a gag while Rian placed Bryan down next to a chain, causing the dragon slayer to whine at the loss of warmth.

Brandeen handcuffed Bryan's arms behind his back, causing a whimper from the dragon slayer, before attaching the cuffs to the chain. He than put the gag in Bryan's mouth and removed his magic while Rian tied Bryan's ankles together. Bryan was shifting more than earlier, due to the fact that Brandeen stopped using his magic.

They backed up once they finished and watched Bryan, who let out a muffled groan as he woke up in a daze. Rian smirked before he purred.

''Look brother, he's awake~'' Bryan froze when he heard the voice and turned to where it came from, trembling when he saw the two.

Brandeen's eye twitched as he purred.

''Yep! He's awake~'' Bryan let out a whimper before trying to move back, struggling greatly due to his arms being chained and his ankles being tied up.

''There's no use in trying~ You'll only hurt yourself~'' Rian purred out

Bryan let out a whimper as he still continued to squirm, not trying as hard since he was put off by Rian's words. After a minute or two, he stopped struggling and curled up on the floor while whimpering. Rian watched him for a moment before turning to Brandeen.

''Let's let him sleep brother~'' Brandeen nodded.

''Yess!~'' With that, the two of them left the room and left Bryan in the state he was in, Brandeen seemed to be eager for the next day.

Once they left, Bryan let out silent, shaky sobs, eventually crying himself to sleep.

As I said above, this story is going to be an absolute rollercoaster of emotions, so try to be prepared.

Remember to always try and have a good day/night. Bye wolf pups!!