Jeremy in danger!

I knew that Jeremy had a little crush on Bonnie. I have known for a long time but I never thought Jeremy was as dumb as Elena. He agreed with me that she was dumb for going into the tomb, then he does the same thing! How is he so dumb!?

So lets start at the beginning, Katerina had the moonstone but was in the tomb. The same tomb that any vampire can get stuck in for who knows how long. Jeremy then decides to 'help Bonnie' by stealing the dust and trying to get the moonstone back. THAT IDIOT!

I may know a lot of things but I didn't see this coming. Now I have to put on an cloaking spell to go and help him before Elena and her toys are going to get him killed. We are going to have a serious talk about how when you go into danger, TELL ME!

I am not going to just lay here and let the only family member I care about bleed out.I need to be careful about how I use my powers for a little while. I am a very powerful witch and all the witches nearby can feel when I use my powers for more then little spells.

So I have to be careful because of the warlock that Elijah has under his control. If he feels my powers then he will most likely seek me out to save his family. I feel sorry for his family and I will help when I can but my family anf myself safety comes first.

I feel calm as my magic flows though my body. I felt most at peace when I used my magic and embraced it fully. I was the type of witch that didn't need my ancestors magic or the lands magic. I was powerful on my own. Way more powerful then those Bennet witches.

But on to the task at hand. I follow Jeremy's steps and go into the tomb. And there's Elena, just standing there as her brother bleeds out. She doesn't even try to tell her boys toys to go in and save him. Even though she knows that Katerina wont kill Stephen. They both would have done it without even thinking about it because Elena told them too. Uh! It just makes me so angry! I hate Elena even more now, which I thought was impossible.

I use my magic to convince Stephen to go in and save Jeremy. He did a whole speech and Elena yelled "NO"! What? How could she be sad that Stephen's trapped. She has Jeremy now! He's alive. But I guess she has her priorities. She uses Bonnie and then doesn't care about anyone but herself. Stupid Elena.

I make it back to the house before them. They walk in like nothing happened. Jeremy comes into my room and hugs me." Thank you. I know he would have never gone and saved me willingly knowing that he would have been trapped. I love you, sis." He looks like he is about to cry. It must have been tramatising for him to almost not be saved.

"I love you too. Now go to bed and get some rest." He nods and leaves.

I suddenly turn around and attack the person to the door. It was a man.

"Nice job, your highness." He had a dark voice."Now, we must talk about the magic kingdom."

................................................................................................................................................................

I am sooooo sorry about the long wait. I hope you like this chapter. I thank you all for the support and love this story has gotten!<3(my emojis are not working)