1.independence

Jungkook pov

"Do we have to wear that?"asked jimin.he looked at the pull up in disgust.

"It will help you slip.you don't have use it just wear it."said jin.

"But your caregiver have to put on you."

"Fuck no."said taehyung.

"Baby,come here.just copy Kookie.so you guys know to do when getting changed."said jin.

"I don't need to be change."then i looked down at my wet pull up.damn it!i went to jin.i blushed from embarrassment.

"If you used the boy boy potty then baby wouldn't be so red in face right now."said jin.

"Hyung."i whined.Then he pulled my bottoms down.he changed me.i tried not slip into little to escape the embarrassment.

"You guys try."said jin.

"No."said taehyung.

"Tae,it will be easier when you slip."taehyung rolled his eyes.he walked to yoongi.yoongi quickly place him in a pull up.

"No pants."said yoongi.taehyung pouted but nodded.jimin was more defiant.

"No!"said jimin.jimin pushed hoseok way.namjoon helped restrain jimin as hoseok place him in a pull up.

"Now here is the fun part!onesies!"i ran to my closet.i grabbed three onesies.i gave the blue to jimin and the yellow one to taehyung.i gave my pink onesie to jin.he dressed me.i immediately slipped.

"Taetae!chimmy!let go play!"then i grabbed theirs hands and went to you bin.

Jin pov

I walked in the kitchen to see yoongi trying feed taehyung.taehyung was glaring at yoongi.

"You didn't even try."said yoongi.

"This is feel weird!"said taehyung.

"Yoongi,i got this."we switch places.i sat in front of taehyung who in the high chair.

"Is taebaby hungry?"i said in sweet voice.taehyung looked at me confused.

"Say ah,little one." Taehyung rolled his eyes.I started tickling his side.

"Are you going to listen to Jinnie?" Taehyung was laughing too much to respond so he nodded.

"Say ah,little one."taehyung open his mouth.i fed his the spoonful of oatmeal.

"Good job little one." Taehyung covered his face with his hands.yoongi moved his hands.

"Taebaby i though you was hungry."said yoongi.

"I am.i just wasn't mentally prepared to say that to me."said taehyung.i stood up from my seat.i cup my hand and whispered into yoongi ear.

"Keep praising him."i said.yoongi nodded.i left the kitchen.i went to the living room.hoseok was sitting on the couch watching jimin play with jungkook.well jimin was watching jungkook play with the toys.I walked to hoseok.

"Any progress?"

"Nope."i sat next to him.

"Maybe he need affection.try it."

"Jimin,come here."said hoseok.jimin walked to him.hoseok pulled him onto his lap.jimin raised an eyebrow at hoseok.

"Can i have a hug?"asked hoseok.jimin hugged him.after the hug jimin tried to get off hoseok lap but hoseok held him in place.

"Let me hold you for little while."said hoseok.

"Fine."he said.he lean his head on hoseok shoulder.

~later

I held a clingy jungkook in my arms.taehyung and jimin sat on the edge of my bed.

"When you guys agree on be littles.you pretty much your independence is gone until you go big again but since you two didn't slip yet.you need to dependent on your caregiver."

"That's hard Hyung."whined jimin.

"You will get the handle of it."

~later

"I think tae will slip first."I rubbed namjoon back.

"I think jimin will."said namjoon

"But tae is showing more progress."

"My money is on jimin."

"Mines is on tae."