Almost a bumpy ride

When we pulled up to the airport i jumped out as quickly as possible, told her thanks got my suit case and signal for assistant from a porter.

After checking loading on my bag and everything checked out and in contact. I felt my belly rumble as if the worms were playing a game of soccer in my tummy, i haven't eaten all morning, 'i forget to do that some times'.

I decided to go to one of the fast food restaurant in the airport, i went to kfc and bout me a 2 piece combo. Even tho i was hungry this is all i felt for. After i got my food i sat at a table and ate my food while thinking what I've gotten my self into. Am i having a mid life crisis, 'but I'm only 23'.

I don't know any one in Jamaica, is it even safe for me by my self. 'Nice time to think about the cons aliyah' i sighed.

After i got done eating, i throw away the garbage in the trash can. Then i stroll to a little shop to buy a pack of bubblicious gum. I eye shopped for a bit then i heard the announcer said that its time for passenger to start boarding on my flight. I quickly went to the direction of the gate, i was actually hurrying to sit at a window set so i could experience every bit of this journey.

After I took my seat, about a minute after a man came sitting next to me, a drop dead gorgeous specimen, 'if tall dark and handsome was a person' it would be him.
I instantly got nervous. 'Did I look OK? is my breath smelling OK?'.

After the plane was full and look like every one is on the here, the air hostess ask us too put on our seat belt and what not. I did as i was told and mentally preparing myself for this 3 and half hour flight.
I wasn't scared, because what do i have to lose i really don't have no one so no one would miss me.

The plane then roar and started to slid down the runway then lift up off the ground, there was a knot in my stomach and after a while i let out a breathe i didn't know i was holding.

The air hostess offered us some juice and water and a snack i didn't want to drink because i was at the corner didn't want to pass this gorgeous man 'OMG,i forgot he was there, did he see me nervous' i faced palm my self.

A few seconds after i heard a chuckle, i turned my head and he was looking at me.
He must have seen my expression so he said,"you don't have to be embarrassed, first time?"

I nodded and said "is it that obvious?". 

He said "kinda, yea. My name is Paul, what is your name?"

"A aa Aliyah",i stuttered 'why the hell am i stuttering'

"OK aliyah, are you going on a vacation to visit your boyfriend."
I was yet again stunned,why does every one think i got a man in Jamaica? "Why you think I got a man in Jamaica or at all"

"Well as pretty as you are you have to have a boyfriend" he stated. Wait did he called me pretty, is he blind, i didn't see him with a cane.

Because i didn't know him i lied " i am going to live with my family" well it wasn't technically a lie, i was going to live. And i am my family.

We talked for a bit, before i heard crying at the back of my head. I tried to ignore it but i couldn't heart Paul over the baby crying, i looked over the seat and saw a slightly disheveled mother and her baby, My heart melted for a second.

I said excuse me miss mind if i hold her, she was hesitant at first then maybe she thought to her self where would i go.
I stretch over and took the baby i ask whats her mane and the mother said her name was lisa and the baby name was Gracie.

I took gracie under my arms and started rocking her while humming. It took her less than 5 minute to fall asleep in my arms.
The mother look over my shoulders and gasp and said "you're a God sent, thank you"
I'd beg to differ.

Paul nudge me and said "you're a natural"