Bus x reader

There you stood in your tight white shirt which covered your I cup titties and short shorts that ride up that thicc ass of yours, standing under the bus shelter you waited lazily scrolling through Instagram seeing if close ups of buses exhaust pipes were up to others standards, to be honest seeing them had you flooding with perverted thoughts and was getting you more riled up by the second, rubbing your plump thighs together you waited for your ride.

6.9 minutes later

You move your head upwards as your hear a deep 'vroom' knowing exactly who it is. You move forward and you see him , his sheen paint job and deep grumble had your quivering, not in fear but temptation knowing what was coming you took a breath as it may be your last. Slowing moving forward until he comes to a startling halt right there in front of you is the one and only....
Bus-kun

Slowly you move over to him stroking his tender metal door, knowing he likes it that way... moving to the front you move your fingers around his exhaust pipe stroking it with a strong force reminding yourself to hold back knowing he must have been more excited then you from the deep rumble he lets out form that sexy engine of his, moving your head towards the pipe you pipe you I cup titles out rubbing them along his pipe fully well in knowledge that your plump tits make him feel so horny... once done you moved up slowly preparing yourself until suddenly... BUS-KUN RUNS YOU OVER AND YOU DIE.