Bike x m!reader -smut warning-

Here you stand, lube in hand and all ready.. you walk over to him Bikey Wikey  he's such a daddy and oh that gloss of his, you notice his already hard pump from across the room... you two had been waiting for this moment again.. it had been two weeks, your dummy thick ass calls as you ready yourself for him on the bed in a all fours position, you pour the lube... bike is ready he lines up...

You know you've always liked riding things but this one... it's red glossy finish, pumped and plump tires... just the sight of him makes your member quiver.
"Oh yes" you exhale out, words falling from your red swollen lips... bikey wikey gets riled up just like rile up your mum on a Saturday night after a heated argument, he knows you like it hard moving his pump in and out of your wet, tight asshole. Feeling his handle bars rub against your top half, being in such a bent over in a dog like position for so long has you tired and sore but nothing brings you more pleasure then his thick, large pump.
Legs shaking, member quivering, you feel the knot in your stomach suddenly snap. Webs of your fat nut cover the concrete ground, Bikey wikey is not far behind suddenly his pump pops inside of your flushed asshole and the strong burst FUCKING KILLS YOU AND YOUR ASSHOLE IS DEMOLISHED, INSIDES BURSTING YOU DIE AND YOU'RE SO FUCKING DEAD YOU DIE LIKE THAT DEATH IS HERE AND YOU ARE GONE.