Prologue

So I haven't updated the cover, and will not do so until the required amount of votes are in. However, I will go on forth and write chapters for this story. Let's begin, shall we?

You should know the basics of these types of stories now, right?

Example: Y/n = Your name

This font is for thinking/thoughts

This font is for talking

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Central City

 It was a busy day in Central City, traffic buzzing with horns, and people on the streets on their way to work. A couple walk into a fancy jewelry shop hand-in-hand, the place full with customers, the couple smile as they approach the employee.

Employee: Hello welcome to John Carter's Jewelry Shop, how can I help you two today?

Guy: Good afternoon, we're here to look for a diamond necklace.

Employee: Ahh, I see. come with me over to the necklace section to see the variety of beautiful products we have. -She smiles-

Guy: Great! come on Margaret. 

 The pair followed the employee to view the materials, and after awhile they chose the one they liked. They got to the register, and were paying for the piece. 

Employee: Name, sir? 

Guy: Mordecai Blue Jay.

Employee: It's going to be $2,450.

 The man paid the price, and went to leave. Although before they could leave, the front door swings open. Four men with ski masks walked in, all of them armed. one of the assailants had a shotgun and shouted at the people inside.

Robber #1: Everyone on the ground NOW! 

 He shoots the ceiling, causing everyone to panic and get on the floor with their hands up. Some started to cry, while others we just to scared to say anything. As if they were in a constant state of shock, or stuck in a Flight or Fight moment.

 STAR LABS

 Meanwhile Barry Allen, The Fastest Man Alive, is running on the advanced treadmill that has been Cisco'ed by Cisco. Speaking of which, he was busy listening to music and messing with the monitors where the suit was displayed.  All of a sudden, an alarm went off with Cisco quickly seeing what was going on. As well as Barry getting off the treadmill, and walking into the cortex.

Barry: What do you have for me Cisco?

Cisco: Let's see. An Armed Robbery on 15th Drove street.

Barry: On it.

 He says as he speeds over to the suit, then disappears leaving a trail of yellow-orange lightning and papers flying. Barry runs down the busy roads of Central City in his Flash Suit, and smiles. He feels how the air pushes against his face, and the acceleration of the Speed Force coursing through his veins. He runs faster, leaving the citizens of the city to watch his trail in awe. He ran into the shop, everyone seemed to move slow. 

So slow it seemed as if they were frozen in their place, Barry went up to one of the thiefs, moved the gun away and wrapped a pair of cuffs he got on his stop at CCPD. He cuffs his wrist and laid him down on his stomach, Barry went on to do the same with the others. He finalized it by wrapping a chain around them, and locking them in place. Barry stopped in his tracks, all the lightning trailing behind him disappeared. Everyone went back to "normal" and looked at him, they cheered and clapped in the hero's victory.