Chapter 1: Reunion

NOT my image,  I did not create it at all. I got it from pinterest.  

Thank you @ Brave_Vesperia for helping me with this chapter they helped me out immensely.

Alright on with the 1st chapter of this story, I hoped you like the prologue.

Oh by the way, this is set sometime before they found out that Dr. Wells is actually Eobard Thawne, The Reverse Flash. I'm just adding some changes to it.

Let's start

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Train Station

Y/n walks out the train looking at his phone, it seems like he's been on the ride for 2 hours. A bit surprising to him, but he's not in any actual hurry. He thinks back to the call he had with Caitlin, and walks toward the outside of the station. He looks around at the city and breathes in the air, remembering old times he had here. He calls a cab, and heads in the direction of his awaiting apartment.

The cab stops at the side of the road, Y/n gets out and pays the driver. He looks up at the building and walks in, heading into his rented home. Unlocking the door, setting his stuff down on a couch, he sees a note on the table. Y/n walks to it and picks the paper up, reading it.

--                         --                          --                       --

"Hello Y/n, it's Mr. Ditkovich. The owner of these buildings is a long time friend of mine. I've asked her to treat you as family, though you still must pay the rent of course. It was good to have knew, and lived with you as your neighbor...

I'm sorry for have treated you so harshly in the beginning, and...for your losses."

                                                                                         - Sincerely, Mr. Ditkovich

--                         --                          --                       --

 Y/n lips turned into a smile, and puts the note back down. He looks around and sighs, before starting to unpack his belongings. First, his clothing. Then, things from school along with awards. He grabbed the last suitcase, and read the label. 

"B.F.P"

 His hands start to shake with his eyes getting teary, before opening it. Inside were pictures of the people he hold close. His old dusty glasses he hasn't put on in a long time, a fragment of Harry's blade. As he moved them he looked upon a journal, he opened it. His eyes landed on the very first and last sketch of the outfit that started it all off. Setting them down, he grabs the suit itself and thinks for a moment.

  He closes the case, and hides it in the back of his closet. Backing up to his bed, and laying down. His eyes tiring, before letting them lose. 

STAAR LABS

 Caitlin sat at the cortex, swiping at her tablet. Cisco checking Barry's vitals on the treadmill screen, as Barry was running on it. Caitlin got lost in her thoughts, thinking of the conversation she had with Y/n. Barry decided to go home to Joe and Iris, leaving his suit on the stand in the cortex.