Chapter 1

Pulling my hood further over my orange curls, I picked up the pace, cursing under my breath.

Today was not the day for it to rain. My car had broken down 2miles from school and I was already running late for first period.

Hearing an engine roar, I glanced behind me to see a black car come around the corner at an alarming pace. With wide eyes I began waving my arms at the driver, signalling for them to slow down.

Seemingly, the black car began to slow it's pace, the window rolling down as the driver stuck his head out. "What's up Red?" The guy, appearing to be about the same age as me, shouted. An arrogant smirk sat on his pretty little face.

Surprised by the greeting, I paused briefly before opening my mouth to respond. "I'm.." But before I could get my words out, the guy moved his head back inside the car and began to speed up again. Getting closer and closer to myself. Before I knew it or had chance to move, the car hurdled through a large puddle right in front of where I stood, soaking me head to toe.

Feeling the cold hit me, I shrieked loudly. What the hell!. Over the noise of his engine, I could just about hear the random guy laughing.

Gobsmacked at the encounter, and shivering from the water dripping of me, I stood frozen in my spot for a few moments longer. Surprise trickling through my body, turning into rage. What a jerk!

Today really was not my day. 

....

Hi Guys! 

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Sorry it was so short. Chapters will gradually get longer as the story developes so bare with me on this. 

Feel free to leave feedback so i can improve the story and characters. It's my first time writing on here so anything and everything is helpful!

I will be trying to upload a new chapter every 1/2 days to start but this may change later on. For now, ill upload the first few chapters for you guys to try out. 

xx