Fallenclan RP

"Frostpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Frostfeather" Sunstar licked Frostfeathers shoulder

Frostfeather dips her head to Sunstar. Brakenwing, the tom that Frostfeather had her warrior ceremony with, padded over to talk to Magmapaw, and Frostfeather followed.

    Badgerstrike padded out of the leaders' den with a yawn, as he woke up, Whitelion, his personal enemy within Fallenclan, walked by. Badgerstrike growled and walked past Whitelion, cuffing his shoulder. Whitelion roared and hissed, padding by.

    Hawktalon came up to Frostfeather, his broken back legs dragging behind him.

"Congratulations on being made a warrior" Hawktalon purred

"Thanks" Frostfeather purred

"Would you like to share some fresh-kill with me?" asks Hawktalon, his emerald eyes glowing

Frostfeather looked away awkwardly "um, that'd be great but I was going to um... um... talk to Magmapaw! Ya."

Hawktalon gave her a skeptical look, but dragged himself away.

Frostfeather glanced towards Magmapaw and seen him talking with Brackenwing. Magmapaw looked over and their gazes met. Magmapaw says a few more words to Brakenwing, and gets up and walks over to Frostfeather.

"I saw you staring at me, what's up?" teased Magmapaw "oh, and a word of advice, ignore and avoid Hawktalon, it'll save you some trouble."

"Well, I just used talking to you as an excuse to get away from him" Frostfeather  trilled

"Good thinking" Magmapaw purred back

A loud roar suddenly sounded outside the camp walls. Frostfeather pricked her ears "what was that?"

Frosfeather didn't have time to get an answer, as Scarkit, Magmapaw's younger brother, dashed up to her.

"Hello Scarkit, you're not supposed to be out of the nursery yet."

A sudden ruckus grabbed Frostfeather's attention, and she turned to see Whitelion tumble into camp with Badgerstrike clinging to his neck. Whitelion kicked him off and ran farther into camp. Frostfeather ushered Scarkit away from the tussling cats, to the edge of the camp. Badgerstripe hissed, acting like nothing happened. Whitelion nodded to Frostfeather as he padded past. Frostfeather sent Scarkit back to the nursery. Whitelion was stopped by Magmapaw on his way past. Frostfeather padded closer to hear him.

"Can I change mentors?" Magmapaw asked Whitelion hopefully "I have a cat in mind, and I will train harder than I do with Galaxypool"

Whitelion rolled his eyes and called Sunstar over.

"Magmapaw here wants to switch mentors" Whitelion reports to Sunstar with a snort

"Very well, but you have to tell Galaxypool that he's lost his apprentice," says Sunstar

"So who would you like to be your mentor now," Whitelion asks Magmapaw before padding away

"Frostfeather!" Magmapaw tells him

Frostfeather sprung to her paws "me?!"

Scarkit took advantage of Frostfeather's distraction to sneak out of camp.

" yes, you," says Magmapaw. then, with a smirk, he adds  "we don't even have to train, we can just hang out

"Well you have to at least learn something from me because otherwise, I'm obviously a terrible mentor" Frostfeather giggles

Magmapaw flicks his tail happily. Then beckons Frostfeather to follow him. They go and grab something from the fresh-kill pile, then sit over by Brackenwing, who immediately started telling a story of a border skirmish from that morning. Brackenwing way halfway through his story, when Scarkit's mother came out of the nursery.