No Time To Knock

(A/n: Sorry if this is entirely butchered, but I'm not doing the whole, ya know, scene... I changed a lot of the lyrics. So, yeah...)

"The demon queen of high school has decreed it." I sighed, "She says Monday, 8AM, I will be deleted. They'll hunt me down in study hall, stuff and mount me on the wall. Thirty hours to live. How shall I spend them?" I thought aloud.

"I don't have to stay and die like cattle. I could change my name and ride up to Seattle. But I don't own a motorbike..." I thought aloud, and looked up at the houses as I passed.

Wait.

Was that...?

I ran back to the house I had just passed, and sure enough, I had seen right. There was VD in the window.

"Here's an option that I like. Spend these thirty hours goin' crazy!"

"All hope is gone, I'm a dead girl walkin'. I'm on your lawn, I'm a dead girl walkin'."

I began climbing up to Varian's window.

"Before they punch my clock, I'm snappin' off your window lock. Got no time to knock, I'm a dead girl walkin'!"

I climbed through the window, and VD turned his head. He had apparently been reading a book. He looked at me in shock.

"(Y/n)! What are you doing in my house?"

I shushed him, and walked over to him.

"Had to see you, hope I didn't wake you. But I need to hold you tight until I break through."
(A/n: Like I said, it's probably horrible, but at least it's better than the highschool version...)

"'Cause Heather says I gots to go. You're my last wish on death row. Shut your mouth, and lets get down to business. C'mon!"

I pulled him off of his bed and threw his book onto his pillow.

"Tonight I'm yours, I'm a dead girl walkin'. 'Till hope endures, hold this dead girl walkin'."

I pulled VD towards me, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I've got one night to kill, before they roast me on the grill. Bow down to the will of a dead girl walkin'." I said, then looked up at him, "Any you know, you know, you know, it's cause you're beautiful." I smiled, "You say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful. Let's make this beautiful!"

"That works for me!" he smirked, then leaned his head down and kissed me. It was filled with such passion, and I smiled into it as I kissed back.

"Yeah, no time to think! Take this dead girl walkin'!" I said, when we had to pull away.

"I don't really get you!"

"Let's do this thing! Kiss this dead girl walkin'!"

"But I'm glad I met you!" VD smiled.

"I'm facing the unknown, so let's have some time alone."

"Okay, okay."

"Drown out all all my fears, and make this whole town disappear."

"Okay, okay."

"Help me to be brave. I am standing in my grave. No more talking."

"Love this dead girl walkin'!"

"Love this dead girl! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

"Ow!" Varian exclaimed, when he accidentally stepped on a Lego brick that was on the floor.

"Yeah!" we smiled.

~~~

"Hello, (Y/n)."

I looked up to see Stalyan looking down at me. 

"Stalyan?  How did you get in here?"

"I'm like oxygen. I'm everywhere." she smirked, "Really, (Y/n)? Kissing the psycho-trenchcoat-science-nerd? Wait 'till everyone at school hears about this."

I looked over to VD, who was sleeping on the ground. He had said I should stay the night, since it was so dark, and had insisted that I sleep on the bed, while he slept on the ground. I looked back up at Stalyan.

"Why are you so determined to hurt me?"

"Because I can." she said, "It'll be so very."

~~~

I woke up screaming with fright.

"(Y/n). (Y/n). (Y/n)!" VD was looking at me from his spot on the ground with concern.

I turned my head towards him as he got up and sat down on the edge of his bed. He put his hand on my shoulder, and then pulled away.

"You're soaking wet."

I felt my arms, and sure enough, they were drenched in sweat.

"Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. It was just a dream..." I muttered, standing to my feet. I looked in VD's mirror, and attempted to quickly fix my hair. Once I thought it was okay enough, I started to leave, but the trenchcoat boy stopped me.

"What's the rush?" he asked, standing up as well.

"I have to get to Stalyan's house."

"What? You told me you were done with her."

"Yeah, and it was a sweet fantasy- a world without Stalyan. A world where everyone is free." I sighed, "Now it's morning. I have to go kowtow to her power."

"No."

"Yes... I'm not strong like you are."

"Let me come with." he offered.

"Wait, really?" I asked.

"Yeah... For backup."

"Okay. Thank you." I smiled, and he smiled back.

"That was my first kiss by the way..." I added, walking out of his house. He followed.

Time to go kiss up to miss queen of mean...