10

for so long, it was all blank. seungmin couldn't remember anything. he felt his heart beating fast and the next thing he knew, he was back in his room with jisung and felix.

"minnie, are you okay?" felix asked, sitting next to him on the floor. "you've been so distant lately."

"i'm okay," he softly answered. "i think i'm just tired."

"tired? we haven't even started rehearsing yet," jisung said. "let's just get through with this so tomorrow night won't be a fail. it's one of our bigger shows this time."

"we'll do good," seungmin said, mostly reassuring himself. "we always do good."

"that's my boy," jisung said, pinching his cheek. he stood up and held a hand out for seungmin. "come on minnie, let's get this bread."

\\

the crowd cheered after their last song. tonight was definitely something. seungmin felt unstoppable on stage. he felt important and worthy on stage alongside one of his best friends. seungmin loved what they were doing.

he couldn't help but scan the crowd. he wanted hyunjin to be here, despite what just happened recently. he wanted to say sorry to him.

when he and jisung got off the stage, jisung placed both hands on his shoulders.

"you wanna go find him?" he asked.

seungmin didn't want to admit it to him but he had no choice. he was cornered. "i'll see what i can find," he said, shrugging. "you know what to tell lix."

jisung nodded. "go ahead."

seungmin then pushed through a bunch of people. he felt his heart pounding. he shook his sweaty hands while muttering a string of profanities to himself.

that's when he saw the messy, black haired guy he claimed he was interested in not too long ago. he walked slowly towards him.

"hyunjin?"

the ravenette then turned to him slowly, a cup of whatever in his hands. "minnie."

seungmin licked his lips, exhaling. "don't worry, i'm not a bad person."

here's the next update! yaaay did i mention that this was going to be a short story? nevertheless, i'm so so happy you guys are enjoying this so far! ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

maybe you guys can help get this story to 200 votes? hehe yay thank you so much for the support! and please do follow me for more updates on stories i'm going to write in the future ~(^з^)-♡