The fight.

Authors note at the end please read..

Bakugou gets up from the ground. Struggling to stand. He doesn't want to hurt him. Koray didn't really seem to care. He kept attacking him without a thought. A moonlight explosion came left and right towards Bakugou. He kept dodging. The group had moved to the side helping one another with their damage. Bakugou ran outside the building. Koray following. An explosion hit Bakugou in the back. He fell fowards. "You're TRYING TO KILL ME!" He yelled before turning around looking up to see koray standing over him. "I know about you and that Todoroki kid. I know that you LIED TO ME YOU LIED TO ALL OF US!" Bakugou looked up. "If you let me explain how I lost my memory.."
"BULLSHIT! Oh BAKUGOU you know how I just HATE EXCUSES!"
He threw and explosion down towards Bakugous face but he rolled away before he got hit. Standing up a blast was coming right for his stomach. Bakugou used his explosions to lift him high in the air. Koray just followed doing the same. He needed to get away. He landed on a tall building. It wasn't long before koray found him. The blasts from hitting the ground broke the road causing the town to shake waking everyone up. Bakugou continued dodging korays blast. Before they knew it The news reporters were standing outside along with a crowd that only grew bigger and bigger by the second. Hero's showers up but couldn't get in the way without hurting both of them.
" Two teenagers on top of the roof here downtown are fighting witch looks like to the death. Let's take a closer look. It seems as if one kid is dodging the other kids doing." Reporters were there with breaking news.
Todoroki was sitting on the couch with his sister watching the weather channel before the breaking news interrupted. "What now."
"....two teenage boys.... downtown..... to the death.... the other one stopped dodging finically striking back.... critical damage... injured... dead..." todoroki didn't think twice before leaving the house going down town. Roads were blocked off by police cars and fire trucks. He went around and followed the sound of the explosions as they kept getting louder and louder. He looked up to see the building they were on. "Young man you can't be here... please back up" he did so getting a better shot at koray and Bakugou. They were now both aiming for eachother. "BAKUGOU!" he shouted. "BAKUGOU!!!" Koray and Bakugou looked down they hadn't noticed the crowd that formed around them. Bakugou felt relieved seeing Todoroki down there. He wasn't paying attention. He got hit by koray. Not hard but still hurt. He blasted koray halfway off the building.
Todoroki stood down there. He had to help him but he would get arrested if he got in the middle. Why weren't the hero's doing anything. They just watched. SOMEONE COULD DIE. a hand rested on his shoulder. He looked to see midoriya and kirishima. "He'll be okay." Kirishima said. "What if he won't be. I can't just stand here and do nothing. You know what that's like kirishima. When he got kidnapped you didn't stand there. You went after him. We saved him." Kirishima looked up and sighed. "We can't get in the way. We can get hurt-"
"KORAY!" Todoroki yelled hoping he would stop. Bakugou looked down at todoroki not paying attention to the huge blast hitting the side of his face knocking him off the building. Right before falling he threw and explosion towards Koray knocking him off as well. The crowd screamed. Kirishima throws himself in the air grabbing Koray halfway down before todoroki started creating an ice slide for them to go down and freezing Koray, midoriya went after Bakugou and todoroki made sure they got down safe. Police began rushing in scene the ambulances took Bakugou and Koray away. Todoroki kirishima midoriya were all surrounded by reporters and most of the crowd to get out todoroki shot up all three of them with his ice. Looking over the town was scary. But it was beautiful. They got down on a building and ran down and ran following the ambulance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirishima s pov
5 hours passed by we still weren't allowed to see Bakugou or Koray. 30 minutes passed and the doctor said some injuries are permanent. Midoriya and todoroki went to go visit Bakugou. I went to Koray. Sure I would've went to Bakugou but I wanted korays story on what happened. It was also like 4 in the morning. I knocked. No answer so I just went it. Koray was sitting up in the hospital bed watching tv. His right arm and shoulder and side of basically from his torso up had been burned leaving scars. Bakugou must've hit him really hard before falling. I sat in the chair. "Kirishima.. does this.. does this make me a bad person?" He turned and looked at me. I sighed moving closer. "Koray, to the public youre dangerous and yes you made yourself look like a bad guy.. but. The people who really know you, they won't see you as a bad guy. They'll see you as someone who's lost and confused, someone who needs help. Koray.. what you did was wrong. If I may ask what happened?" Years sat at the Brim of his eyes. "I.. I let my emotions get to me. I ditched the group for a bunch of dropouts. I just. I saw bakugou with that kid with the two color hair on the bridge one night. I did some research. Turns out Bakugou did go to UA. I didn't know why he lied to me..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I filled Koray in with all the information, suddenly the group walked in comforting Koray. I left the room to go see Bakugou. Todoroki and Midoriya stood by the bed. The doctor said that he needed to keep Bakugou over night. We were About to leave but the doctor unwrapped him from his bandages to change them. "Woah.. Kacchan.. you're right eye.. it's completely white." He started to freak out. "What do you mean it's white! Give me a damn mirror!"
"Mr Bakugou please, listen. Your eye is not permanent it will turn back to it's original state. You are fully aware of seeing through it and won't cause any problems. Please remain calm." He sat back down on the hospital bed. He had scars all over his arm. Todoroki reaches out to hold Bakugous hand. "I thought I was gonna lose you again.."
I backed up a bit from the bed moving closer to Midoriya grabbing his hand and lightly squeezing it. I whispered in his ear "Let's leave them be. We can check on them tomorrow.." he nodded. We said goodbye and Midoriya and I left hand in hand. We stopped outside in the parking lot. "I sure hope kacchan will be okay." I smiled. "He will be." I looked into Midoriyas eyes before placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Can I stay at your place it's too late to go home now.." Midoriya blushed and nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(no ones pov)
Todoroki was debating if he should leave or stay. It was pretty late. 2 am. He didn't want to leave... "I.. I guess I'm gonna let you be now.. " he started walking away from the bed but before he could Bakugou grasped his arm pulling him back. "I'm not letting go this time..." he smiled. Todoroki smiled and moved a chair closer to the bed. "Would you ever take me back.." he said. Todoroki smiled then laying his head on the edge of the bed looking up at bakugou. "I would.." he said while smiling.

Y'all are really gonna hate me but the book is coming to an end!!! Kinda soon but I've got it all planned out. This book will be left off on a cliffhanger and I WILL START A NEW BOOK WITH A NEW SERIES THAT WILL SHOCK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLL also next chapter will be a peaceful chapter because y'all need a calming down.