4️⃣ O U R

"I think I wanna girlfriend. But like not on some serious shit just to have fun , you know ian had a girlfriend since her. I don't know I just don't want to go through that bullshit again. Ya feel me?" I scrolled down through Instagram waiting on Marley to arrive.

"Fuck her and her stupid ass mammy. I still owe her an ass whoopin fa that shit. Dirty ass hoe , I don't even know what the fuck you saw in her. Yeah she was pretty but her personality was ugly as shit and you big on personalities so ion get it." She told me getting madder by the second.

"I don't know yo , I was much younger back then and more naive but in all seriousness I forgave her because I realized by me hating her and wanting her to feel my pain was only giving her power and when she called me bitter I knew what game she was playing and I just decided to let her ass go ... officially. So I wish her nothing but the best in life." I shrugged my shoulders as I went through this bag she bought with her and it was then when I realized , she really fuck with me because she had got some Hot Cheetos not just any bag , but the jumbo bag. Then she got me the Sweet & Sour Skittles not just any ole pack but the Sharing Size pack and I can assure you that these won't be getting shared any time soon.

"Well I'll hate the bitch for the both of us because she really you fucked up in the head afterwards...but I think you should get a girlfriend, ohhhhh I gotta couple girls that wanna talk to you. You wanna see em ?" She asks picking up her phone.

"Actually I think I'm bouta be talking to a girl already, she's cute and small just how I like em." I rubbed my hands together thinking about India fine ass.

"Bitch who ?"

"This girl named India from McDonald's." I casually said knowing Jaelyn was about to ask for all the details.

Knock knock knock knock

Ayo ion know what it is about Marley and her timing but she has been on time at the right time. I got up off the bed and Pharoah ass followed me, barking loud as shit like she my protector or something...like girl chill out go play fetch or something.

"Shut the fuck up" I jumped at her. Her ass was not fazed at all. She didn't even flinch no none of that. "That's what the fuck I'm talm bout, show me you not scared of me." I put her up in her cage in her room and told her goodnight because I didn't know if Marley liked dog or not and it was already past her bedtime.

"Who is it?" I said in my old person voice.

"Oh Romeo oh Romeo why it is I, your lover ... yeahhh I don't got nothing after that bitch na open da fuck up." Marley joked through the door.

I opened the door and saw this bitch with some pizza and her bag. See that's what the fuck I'm talking about she brought something to the party when she wasn't even asked to like oh my gosh this bitch was sent from the gods.

"Bitch who made you ?" I faked cried as we walked to the room.