[Prolouge]

Xcell, former name Cecilia[Pronouced Cel see ya], was a human college student, she lived a happy life.Though that one night she was at a party in the gym, dancing alone while others had partners. 

Sensing that something was wrong she peered over a corner, seeing a few men in black with their hoods up and they were wearing masks. 

"Ready?" One of them said as the others nodded once this happened all hell broke loose. Cecilia collapsed on the floor and stopped breathing thanks to the smoke around her, everyone else was dead. 

She was then transported to an empty void in her humanoid form, the only person she saw was a tall skeleton with red eyes and he was wearing a mouth mask. 

"Well hello, I see you have woken up." He drew a smirk and pulled his mask down. "WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS, AM I DEAD!? WHO ARE YOU!?" 

She was suddenly stopped as Crossfell covered her mouth. 

"Argh shush will you darling? Too many questions at once!" He growled as she suddenly nipped his hand. 

"Yes you are dead. 

And I know a way to bring you back if you just shush!!" 

Hearing this, she stopped yapping and stayed quiet. "Good now..I will only bring you back if you promise to be my wife." Cecilia nodded, she would do anything to be brought back.

[She was turned into a skeleton.]