2.

I got to maami's shop only to find out that the shop was still locked "arrgg" I said to myself wishing mami is here to witness this, at 10:30  on a Saturday, her shop is till locked, mami needs to change these girls..
Thank God i haves spare key with me i opened the door to drop my bag inside, i moved over to the when someone held my waist from behind
It was Bolanle!
My heart skipped a bit..

I and Bolanle have been dating for a year now, we met when i changed my school to his school where i wrote my waec(west African Examination council) last year, at first I didn't like him but I couldn't help as time goes on, he has been so caring and loving, when it comes to relationship am very strict, although Bola isn't the first guy i dated, after my previous experience on heart breaks I decided not to fall in love again, but when Bola asked me on date i knew something good was was going to come out of it, he was the kind of guy every girl wanted in school, tall, dark in complexion, cute, intelligent, respectful and easy going type, at first I wanted to use and dump him but he has shown possible ways that I can trust and truthfully I really love him, i trust him, he is a guy like no other, cool, respectful, docile, and everything ever I want in a guy and to top it all, Bolanle is cute!

Sometimes, i think am too lucky to have him, too lucky that i never hope to break his heart..

"You scared me" i said giving him a fake like frown

"Baby am so sorry" his hands still on my waist, he  planted a kiss on my lips, i couldn't hold back as i kissed him back hungrily like its been forever, he handled my lips gently while his hands brushed lightly on my buttocks,i felt good and I never wanted the moment to end, we continued to make out until aunty ope interrupted us banging the shop gate like a mad person i thought within myself..

"Aunty ope good morning" Bolanle greeted while his hands were still on my waist

Instead of replying, she hissed and went outside the shop
"I hope I haven't offended aunty ope?" Bola asked

"No dear, you haven't, do not pay attention to her, she's simply jealous of us" I said trying to kiss him..

"Alright baby, let me leave you to work now, i need to go help my uncle at his workshop"

"OK" we kissed again and with that he left

Yes, Bolanle helps his uncle at his workshop two streets off maami's shop,his uncle sells vehicle's parts, so he does this everyday so his uncle may send him to university, as for me i have no plans whatsoever to further more, i love doing more of business...

Bolanle's parents are late, he and his younger sister Bisola stays with his uncle as other relatives from their family rejected them, only uncle shola accepted them and even sent them both to school

Not minding Aunty ope, i went outside, i watched Bolanle leaving, he looked back and he waved at me and i waved back. My Bolanle, i wish i could get married to him right away!

"Wumi?, wumi?" aunty ope shouted, i heard i simply decided not to reply her, really i hate her guts and she's simply aware of it..

"Aunty ope, what is it? Why have you decided to ruin my mood this morning?" I asked while displaying the foodstuffs  outside

"Really wumi?, you know you are a spoilt rude girl, no matter what am still your elder and i deserve some respect in this shop, just because i work for your mother doesn't warrant you the right to insult me in this shop, its your mother's shop, do whatever you like, no one will blame you, Infact you can give all your mother's money to whom ever you like, still i don't care, i deserve some respect in this shop!" She said shouting on top of her voice, her eyeballs looked like it was about to fall off!

"Yes, its my mother's shop, tend to mind your business, besides a respect is given to whom deserves it, a respect should be reciprocal, Aunty ope when you respect me, i will also respect you its as simple as that" I hissed as i made my way outside.

"Come back here, am not done talking, she grabbed me by my skirt,still shouting "people come o, see the way wumi is talking to me, do you know how old i am?"

"What a ridiculous question, aunty ope, be warned, i don't want to fight because of my mother, its too early to start with nonsense, respect yourself o" deep down i felt like giving her a hot slap so she could come to her senses

Just then, the rest of the sales girls arrived.. i knew this was hell, no one would support me, the truth is i don't really need their support, we all do not relate well with each other...still aunty ope refused to let go of my skirt
i could see the youngest of the girls smirked at me, her name is tolani, she's my age mate, Infact we wrote waec at the same school, she's maami's friend daughter, she never liked my relationship with Bolanle because she likes him.. she envies me a lot.. The other girls cheered aunty ope to beat me up..i hate them!

"since you lack manners, then i will teach you, you stupid girl"she retorted  while she raised her hand to slap me but she was disrupted when a customer walked in requesting for a bag of wheat...yet she wanted to slap me but the customer held her hand
"Hanhan, sister what happened nau" the lady asked

"Hmm, aunty let me slap stupidity out of this girl, she feels she can talk to anyone anyhow ehn?"

  "E ma binu, e fi sile"(don't get angry, leave her alone) the customer pleaded, she released my skirt, i was seriously mad at aunty ope, i straightened my skirt with my hands and hissed while tolani attended to the customer, just then my phone began to ring
"Mowumi!" my mother called my name crying "your father has been rushed to the hospital" she finally said... My heart skipped a bit
"What happened to him?" I asked not realizing i shouted, the call disconnected immediately.. I grabbed my bag quickly as i stepped out of  the  shop to get a motorcycle home..

Pls vote after reading
Thanks 😊