Vacation

I hold Maxon's hand as we step into the museum. Kaden chose an art museum for his part of the trip, and to be honest I was a bit surprised. I figured he would be choosing a natural history museum but he seems to be very interested in the history of art.
"Wow," Kaden says as he looks around at the art amazed.
"They have a gift shop right?" Ahren asks.
"They should," Maxon answers.
"Then I'm going to go find that."
"You should enjoy the art, Ahren," Eadlyn comments.
"I am. But I want to find something for Camille," he answers.
Eadlyn follows him as they bicker.
I look at Maxon and can't help but laugh.
I shake my head. "Those two."
"I know. Can't stop them from arguing when it comes to it."
Osten comes over and holds my other hand.
I look at him and smile.
"Excited to see the art?" I ask him.
He smiles a bit and nods.
"Alright, lets go look around."
We spend a couple of hours looking through all the different art; impressionist paintings of women in flower fields, self portraits of old, retired artists, hand painted pottery from hundreds of years ago, and even some mummy's. Osten found the mummy's very exciting.
"Can we go to lunch now?" Ahren asks after the third hour.
We all met up at the gift shop when we were done looking.
"Yes. And after that we're going to go to the horse farm," I reply.
Osten smiles excited hearing his choice is next.
We all go to a nice lunch, enjoying the freedom to just chat and eat.
The horse farm was better than we expected. The kids got to be so hands on with the animals. We all helped feed and groom them. The owner even took the kids on a ride while Maxon and I talked with the owners husband. It was overall a nice day.

"Hurry up!" Ahren shouts as he speedwalks down the hall.
We just arrive at our hotel after breakfast to unpack and get changed. We're now heading to the indoor water park attached to it. We said no beach, but we couldn't help but give in when Ahren begged to go to a water park. We'll be here for a couple of days before we go to Eadlyn's choice, a zoo.
We get into the reserved water park and the kids look around excited.
"Stick together and be careful. No running," Maxon orders as they all hurry off to a slide.
I smile at him and we both sit on the edge of the large pool.
"Thank you for letting them come here Maxon. I know it wasn't easy for you, but they're so happy," I appreciate.
"It's not a problem. I just don't want to disappoint them if they ask me to come in," he explains.
"I know dear."
I kiss his cheek gently.
He smiles at me. "It'll be nice to just relax with the love of my life."
I hug his arm and lean on him.

"Mom, look at the shark!" Ahren yells excited as he points to large hammerhead shark in the aquarium.
"Wow," I say as it gracefully swims by.
"No yelling Ahren," Maxon corrects.
Ahren makes a face then keeps looking at the fish.
I say quietly to Maxon," He's just excited dear."
"That's not excuse to be impolite."
I don't say anything.
Kaden comes over. "Do they have snow leopards here?"
"I'm not sure hon. Probably. Why?"
"I really want to see one."
I smile at him. "Maybe we can ask someone. If not I'm sure they have lions and other wild cats."
He smiles and nods.
We all spend the day together watching the animals and just having a good time. As our vacation comes to an end, I realize how lucky I really am to have my family. We may argue and have our problems, but I wouldn't want any other family.

I hope you all enjoyed this sneak peak of my writing! This is actually a continuation of my book "Maxerica", so feel free to check that out!
For this book, just comment any requests in the comments and I will try to get to them. You can also message me for a request if you don't want to comment. You can comment requests on any chapter! Enjoy!