An odd motive

It was a normal morning in the ultimate academy, well as normal as a killing game could be anyway.

Shuichi groaned as he pulled himself out of bed and listened to the morning announcement, he did his usual morning routine and made his way to the dining hall.

"Shuichi over here!" Kaito's voice boomed through the room, beconing shuichi over to where him and Maki were sitting.

Everyone eventually got settled in, but little did they know... a unwelcome surprise awated them, or more specificity, one of them.

"Phuhuhuhu~" Monokuma's signature laugh ecohed from the monitor.

"What is it this time?" Maki's cold voice cut though the silence, and soon enough Monokuma answered. "Well its been a while and NO MURDERS HAVE HAPPENED!" Monokuma's angry voice was emphasised by him baring his sharp claws.

"Yeah and we won't murder anyone in the future either!" Kaito declared to Monokuma and everyone else in the dining hall.

"Neeheehee~ Don't be so optimistic Kaito, Monokumas probably here to present a new motive. And you never know when anyone could snap." Everyone quickly turned their heads over to Kokichi who was sitting in his chair with a grin plastered on his face.

"As if anyones going to kill on my watch!" Kaito continued to argue with Kokichi for a while before Monokuma shouted over the two of then.

"HEY SHUP UP YOU TWO! Im geting sick and tired of your bickering-" an evil grin crept on the bears face "- so I've decided that im going to use the new motive on one of you!"

An echo of shocked voices spred through the room, but fortunately (or unfortunetly for one specific person) Monokuma showed a bit of mercy to the students.

"Phuhuhuhu~ relax you guys im not that mean! Im sooooo merciful that I'll even let you decide who I'm useing the motive on!

A sigh of relief swept through the dining hall, since as soon as Monokuma said that, everyone knew exactly who was going to be dealing with the motive.

Everyone slowly turned their heads toward Kokichi, and silently agreeed that he would be the one who got the motive.

If he was nervous he didnt show it, all he did was pout "Aww boo! Do all of you guys really want to s-see me suffer t-that badly? WAAAAA YOUR SO MEAAAAN!"

Monokuma shut him up by putting a chain around his neck, the tears instantly stoped and was replaced by a scowl. "Wow, overkill much-!"

He was cut of by Monokuma pullimg him out of the room dispite his protests. Everyone stood silent looking at the door, and Shuichi was feeling pretty guilty for ganging up in Kokchi like that.

"Uh guys? Are you sure its ok to overwhelm Kokichi like that?" He hesitantly spoke up.

"Eh, its ok bro! He had it coming anyways!" Kaito gave Shuichi a suportive smile but he still couldnt help but feel bad.

No-one dared to talk after that as they all stared at the door, Soon enough Monokuma came over the monitor and made a very interesting announcement.

"Phuhuhu~ Everyone please head to the ultimate supreme leaders dorm room for the next motive!"

Everyone quickly rushed over to Kokichis room and saw the door wide open, all of the students scurried inside to see Kokichi...

Sleeping?

"Is this like one of those animes where the characters have to go into the mind of someone to wake them up?!" Tsumugi gasped

Suddenly Monokuma poped up in the middle of the room and enlightened everyone. "Nah, the author isnt creative enough to write that." Everyone was confused for a minute until the black and white bear continued. "Anyways! As you can see the little shit who is usually full of energy is sleeping peacefully! This is a motive i like to call the drowsiness motive!"