1

A/n (republished) edited.

Jasmine Janae Johnson 24

I sat on the couch in the front room of my house with my friends I've been friends with for years.

I'm the 'ratchet' one of the group and i guessss you could call me a hoe .

I stood at about 5'5, brown skin girl with hazel eyes and I had black long curly hair. I wear glasses but contacts when I work.

"I'm tired" I complained crossing my legs.

"Layla you always tired" my friend nia said scrunching her face up. "Are you pregnant?"

"Bitch suck my dick" I said flipping her off. "Negative energy"

"I will fuck you up on my mama I-" she started but got cut off.

"Bro shut up y'all always going at it for no reason" nia boyfriend jaylen said irritated, not looking up from his phone.

"that's yo girlfriend" I rolled my eyes.

"We going parting tonight?" Nia asked ignoring my previous statement.

"Y'all can, Jasmine you not" my boy bestie Davion said looking at me.

"Yes, I am going" I answered looking up from my phone towards him.

"No you not"

"Yes I am end of discussion"

"Bet" He got up from the couch and walked out my house.

I rolled my eyes and groaned in irritation .

"Ion know why you be letting him talk to you any typa way" nia spoke standing up pulling her short short dress down.

I shrugged and waved her off.

"Wait I gotta work tonight" I mumbled remembering my boss called me this morning .

"Oh well have fun" nia winked before walking out my house with her boy friend trailing behind her.

I huffed and stood up before walking to my bedroom and doing my hygiene.

••

"Jasmine rod wants you to do a private dance rooms tonight"

"Okay" I nodded before walking upstairs towards the private rooms.

I looked at the door and took deep breaths.

walking in the first room I shut the door behind me, turning I saw a girl.

"hi", I smiled.

"waddup."

ouu okay nigga .

I laughed inside as I turned the light off, the red led lights lit up the room.

I walked towards the pole and walked around it slowly before I gripped the pole and flipped upside down.

I was in my zone, barely paying her any mind as the music played.

she better pay me good.

••

I walked in the next room and closed the door behind me before turning around seeing a fineee chocolate man who looked like he was in his late 20s, early 30s with a nose piercing and white ass teeth, with a low fade.

"hey" I smiled walking towards the stripper pole in the Conner.

"wassup" he mumbled watching me while smoking a blunt .

I started doing simple dances on the poll like twirling around slowly while looking him in the eyes.

I was gon make me sum money tonight.

shorty paid me 150 but I wanted more.

he watched me and smirked with his low eyes.

••
Not proofread

y'all like it so far? 🙃

the girl in the cover isnt her I'm not putting faces for the characters I don't want anyone to be offended because I used their faces especially for Jasmine since she a stripper.

may 17th