A New Feeling

Zed POV

I was walking down the street with anger running threw my veins. All these werewolves in the way! I thought Addison loved me but fell for a stupid flea bag!!! I halted, what is wrong with me! I'm not being myself. Is that why Addison left me? I replayed everything that happened in the last week in my mind. Oh my god what have i done?! Suddenly i bumped into someone. "Oof" i heard a familiar voice. "Eliza oh my god i'm so sorry!" i exclaimed. She sighed "Hello" she said blankly. Shes been ignoring me ever since i slapped Addison. "Eliza please i'm so sorry, i wanna apologize to Addison so much but she won't let me!" i broke down in tears. Eliza face contorted into sorrow "it's okay Zed, Addison will come around. I know it hurts when relationships don't work out. You just have to find someone else!" Her face lit up and she mumbled "someone else." Then she burst out in joy "i can set you up with someone!" I looked at her "i don't know Eliza." She gleamed at me "come on it will be fun!" Before i could object she said "meet me at my house at 7" and ran off. I stared off in confusion. 

....

I walked towards Eliza's house grumbling. I can't believe i'm doing this. I knocked and the door opened and my jaw dropped. 

Eliza's Dress

Eliza's Dress

Eliza's Hair (but you know green)

Eliza smiled lightly "did i mention the girl was me?" I got butterflies in my stomach, do i like my best friend? "I wish you did because then i would of happily came!" i smirked. She grinned and kissed my cheek my face turning red. "Let's go i have something planned!" she said. I nodded and entwined my hand with hers.

A/N- OMG i am so sorry i didn't post yesterday!! I had to write a speech for Social Studies and it took me 2 hours. Then i had to walk my dog which takes 30 mins. Then i had to eat and then i had to go to soccer practice. Then i had to shower. By the time i was done i had to go to bed. So sorry this took so long. Another sorry for the people who wanted Zed with Willa. I kinda liked them together and i think it would be interesting but i did agree with people that it would be strange for them to fall in love. For the people who wanted Willa and Zed ill make a bonus chapter on if they got together! Hope you enjoyed!!!