Lovely

So since you guys have asked, I will be putting out the prologue and first chapter to Keep It A Buck. Make sure that you go read it and show it love. Oh and we also made it to a 100k reads on this book! Thank you guys so much for the love and support. I really appreciate you all❤️❤️❤️. FNGS Gang Gang.

Much Love ~Lex

Foreign Megalos

"You ready beautiful?"

"Almost."

"Aight, I'm going to check on the kids and make sure they're ready."

"Thanks my love."

"No worries." I kiss her forehead and leave her to finish her hair while I check on the kids. They have been staying with us for the past week and it hasn't been a dull moment yet. If anything it's opened me up to wanting to move sooner than we've anticipated. "You guys all set to head out?"

"Almost." Josiah says down on one knee to tie his shoes.

"I'm ready." Vision tells me sitting on her bed. I nod my head and take a look around my art room. We definitely needed to move asap.

"Awesome, make sure you straighten up the room and then go to my room and help your aunt."

"Yes sir." I leave their room and go to the living room to grab my keys from off the counter.

"Sai, I'm going to get the car ready!"

"Okay, we'll meet you out there!" I go to the car and clean it out so we can all fit inside. Sai has been making me take trips to the store damn near everyday preparing for baby Art. All the bags in the backseat, I move to the trunk. Ten minutes later Sai and the kids are locking the door and making their way to the car. I open the door for all of them before I get in.

Sai puts on the music and we all buckle up before I pull off. We're on our way to another appointment and today we'd be getting the news about the sex of the baby. As much as I want a gender reveal, just knowing that we're about to find out has me anxious to know now.

"Why do you need to go to the doctor's T-Sai?" Vision asks and Sai turns around to look at her.

"I need to see how the baby's doing."

"Can we see the baby too?"

"Sure, you can see how your baby cousin's growing." Sai rubs her stomach and smiles making me smile.

"What do you think you're having T-Sai?"

"A boy."

"Uncle For?"

"Girl." I answer him winking at Sai.

"We should make a bet."

"That sounds like fun."

"If it's a girl?" He asks directing the question to Sai wondering what she'll do if she loses.

"I will give free reign to name our baby girl."

"What about you uncle Foreign, if the baby is a boy?"

"I'll give you another baby to try for a girl." She sucks her teeth and sticks her middle finger up at me.

"Stop playing."

"Aight, I'll take the late night shift for a month when the baby comes."

"That's not going to work I'm going to be breastfeeding."

"What about if I get you that purse you've been thinking about getting?"

"Now you're talking."

"Deal?"