Her Sweet Bitter Kiss

Some readers may find this disturbing. Reading description is advise.

Velorina was staring out to the mountains when Borch, Tea, and Vea walked to her, "You should see Sir Witcher. I think he may be just a little hurt." Borch said with a knowing smile, Velorina nod her head, "Will you be ok?" She asked. Borch waved her off, "Of course old friend, I got Tea and Vea we will wait here for everyone to arrive." Borch said without care. Velorina gave the trio one last look as she took off to see how Geralt was doing thanks to Borch faking his own death, he thought it would be a good idea to give the Witcher a last push to finish the journey. Velorina didn't understand his reasoning, but with someone as old as Borch you don't ask questions about their thinking process.

Velorina made it up the hill, she felt the mood around and frowned when she spotted Geralt sitting along with Jaskier with a failed expression on his handsome face. Velorina cleared her throat causing the two men to jump in surprise, "Oh! you know I think I need something to, sing" Jaskier poorly excused himself to give them time together. Velorina felt herself warming up to the human, only a very small fraction, she can see Yennefer smirking at her when she arrive, greeting her with a nod. Velorina ignored the mage as she sat next to Geralt who looked at her then at the view that greeted them. Velorina sigh as she started at the beautiful view, she always loved being high up, it must be her instincts that thrive for it, "Where were you?" Geralt asked. 

Velorina sigh while crossing her leg over her other resting her arms around them, "I needed space. Humans aren't my favorite beings to be around." She answered as she stared off with annoyance. Geralt chuckled at her, "I came for you." He gently said as he took her hand in his, intertwining their fingers, Velorina smiled at him. She ran her thumb along his hand, "I know." She said. The two rested their foreheads against each other as they smiled at one another, Geralt felt like this was his dream as he closed his eyes breathing in his favorite scent, Velorina watched him as he took a deep breath. She slowly closed her eyes leaning forward, their noses brushing against one another, Geralt felt himself holding his breath as she leaned close, he was afraid to make a move thinking she would flee from him once again. "I don't want to get you hurt." Velorina softly said, "I'm here and i'm not going anywhere Velorina. I love you Vel, I want to be there for you. Through everything, even for what ever it is your after I want to be beside you through it all, I want us to go through everything together." Geralt told her softly.

Velorina stared at him listening and hanging onto every word he was saying, she looked around her then back at the man who was waiting for her next move. Geralt knew she may flee from him, he was ready for her to tell him she wasn't ready, when he felt velvet against his lips Geralt would swear to the high heavens he heard his heart explode within his chest and his spirit left his body before returning to it's physical form bringing him back to his senses. Velorina cuffed his face as she kissed him, she herself was feeling like something was finally coming together, she felt whole. She felt emotions that was never there before, it was like to separate rivers came together and created an ocean. Geralt moaned as she pulled away, the man was breathing hard as he looked at her with half opened eyes, she can see the love he had in them along with the lust that's been clearly building for her. Velorina stood up pulling Geralt along with her, they ignored Jaskier and Yennefer who watched the whole thing with smirks on their faces, Velorina smiled at Geralt as she pulled him away from peering eyes.

When they were far enough from peering eyes Velorina pulled Geralt in for another passionate kiss. Geralt growled as he grab onto her pulling her down with him on the forest floor, the two beings took off each others clothes in a hast of love and passion and lust. When Geralt went for her undershirt Velorina hesitated when his hand brushed up close to her brand, Geralt paused feeling her hesitation. "It's ok Vel. I'm here." He said to her. Velorina felt ridiculous feeling self-conscious about the brand that fuel her anger and revenge everyday of her life, when ever she has lovers she didn't care one bit. But this wasn't just another lover, this was a man who she loves and who love her just as much. She reached to help him pull the shirt over her head, holding her breath as his eyes took in everything about her.