The Keys & The Artists

They are the spine of a music band but are often forgotten, such is the misery of keyboard players. Considered as the most skilled musicians, keyboard players are often overlooked. But they take this fact with a lot of heart and go about their business pretty easily. Keyboard players are often very relaxed and enjoy their music even when they are playing for a high profile concert and do not have to do much moving on the stage. These is the reason why everyone for events and concerts. Let us look at a few keyboard players who have made a name for themselves.

Manav:

Born and brought up in Delhi, Manav is based out in Delhi / NCR and has been playing the keyboard since he was a toddler. Not only the keyboard, but Manav also fancies playing the tabla, the harmonium, and the guitar. Manav is a powerhouse of talent and is also a vocalist who is trained in classical music. Manav is an indispensable part of the Delhi based band Twin Strings and is being considered as one of the finest . Manav has a moderate fan following on Instagram and loves to cover all kinds of songs using his keyboard and guitar.

Alejandro Manzano:

Born in Florida, Alejandro is a member of the band Boyce Avenue. Alejandro with his two brothers Fabien Manzano & Daniel Manzano formed this band which has acquired a great fan following on YouTube now. Alejandro is the spine of the band as he is a very skilled piano player. Apart from it Alejandro is a vocalist, plays the guitars and writes songs too. Over some time, the brand of Boyce Avenue has grown and to this date, the band has 13 million YouTube subscribers & 3.4 billion views.

Jordan Rudess:

An American composer & keyboardist born in the year 1956, Jordan Rudess had his first tryst with fame when he first started playing for Dream Theater. Rudess started playing piano since he was in second grade and his interest in progressive rock grew with his age. Trained in classical piano, Rudess gradually discovered his interest in progressive rock and ended up joining the band Dream Theater. In the later stages of his career, Rudess started a software company known as Wizdom Music which provided many innovative ways to record music.

Sir Elton John:

Born as Reginald Kenneth Dwight in the year 1947, Elton John is a songwriter, pianist & composer. Sir Elton John was raised in London and he had started taking piano lessons since a very early age. While his struggling day, Elton John also penned down songs for many leading names in the music industry. Sir Elton John has five Grammy Awards, five Brit Awards, two Academy Awards, two Golden Globe Awards and many more. These achievements make him an evergreen musician with a great legacy.

Freddie Mercury:

Much to everybody's surprise Freddie Mercury was an Indian born to Parsi parents in Stone Town. Freddie later was moved to his relative's place where he started taking piano lessons from a very young age. Freddie Mercury is considered as one of the most skilled piano players and also a songwriter. He further teamed up with the likes of Brian May & Roger Taylor and formed the band Queen which redefined the era of rock music in London.

If you like keyboard Music and want to book visit starclinch and they have great collection of musicians.