Chapitre 1

Molly laid in her bunk, listening to the sounds of crickets and frogs outside. She knew she should get some sleep or she'll be tired for all the camp activities tomorrow, but she couldn't relax. This was one of the first nights she'd been away from home, and she felt insecure in this new environment. She closed her eyes and turned over, willing her body to fall asleep. Suddenly she felt a pressure against her shoulder. She whipped up and opened her mouth in surprise, but was silenced by the sight of one of her fellow campers holding a finger to her lips. It was Ava. 

Ava had been one of the few girls to make a real effort to talk to Molly that day in orientation. She was a shy girl by nature, and so she was too scared to introduce herself. She was sitting alone at her table during dinner when Ava walked over and sat on the other side.

"Hey," she said, grabbing an apple slice off of Molly's plate, "what're you doing over here by yourself?"

Ava was older than her by a year, and intimidating, with too many piercings in one ear and a beanie that looked seconds away from falling off her hair.

"I don't know." She whispered in response, simultaneously wanting Ava to leave so she could eat comfortably, but also liking the attention.

"You have pretty hair. I wish I had the patience to grow mine that long."

Molly blushed and instinctively pulled her hair over her shoulder. The compliment made her feel nice, but also ashamed in a way. It confused her.

Ava stared at her a moment more and then got up to leave. She walked around the table and stopped briefly behind Molly's seat, from this position she could see clearly just how much taller Ava was.

"I hope I'll see you around." She said, and then went back to go sit with the other girls. Molly finished her dinner in silence, watching Ava from a distance as she joked and laughed.

By the time they all retired to sleep Molly was still buzzing from their interaction, the heat never left her ears. She chose a bottom bunk and watched as Ava climbed to the one above her. Then the lights went out and she laid there. Thinking. A while later, she felt Ava touch her shoulder.

Molly gave her a confused and surprised look. Ava smiled and motioned for her to be quiet, and then did something that surprised her even more. She leaned down over her, so close that she could smell last night's campfire, she put one hand down next to her head and lowered her face to her's, then, she pressed her lips onto Molly's and gently kissed her. Molly stayed perfectly still, afraid any movement would make her stop, and not knowing what to do anyways. But then she closed her eyes and kissed her back, her whole body responding as Ava moved her hand down to her waist. Then Molly remembered that they weren't alone. She pushed Ava away by her chest and darted her eyes away in mortal fear of being discovered.

What was she doing? Ava is a girl! This is wrong. 

But when Ava stroked her head in reassurance and pressed her face into the crook of Molly's neck, she didn't push her away again. Ava climbed into the bunk so she was straddling Molly and then slipped a cold hand under her shirt. Molly hadn't worn a bra to bed. Ava cupped her boob and rubbed her thumb over her nipple in slow, circular motions. Molly looked up at her, the expression of shock still on her face. She'd never felt anything like this. She wanted more. She reached her hand up to hold on to Ava's forearm as she continued to kiss her neck and rub her chest. 

Then, Ava grabbed Molly's waist and pushed herself further away from her face. She grabbed Molly's sleep shorts and gently slipped them down by the sides. She pressed her lips onto the top of her pelvic bone, planting kisses slowly down it. Molly shifted her hand from Ava's forearm to her shoulder but she didn't push her away. She felt like she should but she couldn't bring herself to do it. 

Ava put her mouth over Molly's labia and started sucking and rubbing, moving her tongue in firm circles over her clit. Molly gasped lightly and Ava reached her hand up to cover her mouth. With her other hand, she curled her middle and ring fingers into her vagina. They slipped in with no resistance at all. She started pulsing it in and out. It became slick with Molly's warm vaginal fluid. Ava dragged her hand from Molly's mouth and down to her neck, then her breast, down her side, and rested it gripping her hip and she continued to make circles with her tongue.

Molly started to feel something rise inside her. She had no idea it was possible to feel this good. She looked up at the top of the bunk and reached behind her to grip the bedposts. She subtly moved her hips away and towards Ava, matching the movements of her tongue. She felt Ava hit a spot that made her twitch and bite her tongue to keep from gasping again. Ava sensed the movement and focused her attention on that spot, using her jaw to support her tongue as she added more pressure. 

Molly felt something burst in her chest and she folded in on herself, squeezing Ava's head with her thighs as she shivered and twitched. Ava shifted up again and covered her mouth again just in time. Molly struggled not to make any noise as her heart beat faster than she thought it was capable of.

Finally, Ava kissed her gently on the forehead and gave her pussy a few more strokes with her hand before swinging herself gingerly out of the bed.

Molly covered herself up again and closed her eyes to drift into a deep, relaxing sleep.