Chapter 6

Hey guys, I'm back with another update I hope you will enjoy it.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

                         °•Maria•°

I wake at 8:30, in the morning. I don't know why but I'm feeling really really good. I have never fell good when I woke up in the morning like this. I think I'm starting to like this place, by the way can you believe my parents still didn't call and answer my calls. I'm really worried about them.

    I hope out of my bed and run in to bathroom, after doing my business I take shower, brush my hair and teeth. Then I changed my clothes to skinny jeans and crop top. OMG.... Guess someone is really changing. I have never wore something like that. Okay, whatever I'm starting new life here.

    I open my curtains and windows which leads to the balcony, the warm air heats my face and brush my wavey hair out of my face. Then I closed my eyes to feel the vibe.

    Someone's eyes flash into my mind, those eyes, those mysterious eyes. OMG I think I'm starting to like those eyes............. Oh, what did I said??,  no no I didn't say those words right?. Maria you are freaking out, and guess I said that I like.... No no, not again that will never happen Done!.

      I ran downstairs, to met with aura smell of my grandma cooking. She really have good hands and guess I'm going to have velvet cake yayaya. what?, I love velvet cake tooo much. It's really my favorite one and I know I'm going to be addicted to you granny's food too much.

    After some hours later, me and char are driving to the beach. Don't ask me why? Ask this dumbest cousin which sat down next to me. I really hate her, actually I don't hate her but I'm mad at her, because I never thought she would do this to me.

Uff, the boys called and told to char that they are heading to the beach to have some fun, so they invite us to join them. I reject going with them at first but char like to win arguments with me, so drag me out and even she force me to wear something bikini and sun dress, which belongs to char. Because I don't own something like that.

   My fear is not meeting the boys, it's just..Um..Idontevenknowhowtoswim. I'm too afraid, okay I will tell you slower than that. I don't even know how to swim. Back in my town there is no beach and I afraid going out, so I don't know how to swim. What I'm going to do now? Shall I tell char. No what if she told them. Just I will pretend that I'm sick.

    We finally arrived to the beach after some minutes. We hope out of the car and head to the beach, the boys already arrived so they were playing some games around the water. There is less people around the beach, I notice Venu sitting in the sand. Oh, her body is great tan legs and they were long. I can see the curve ,she is so perfect.

  Everyone notices us and said hi, char starts to remove her dress and guess she have a nice body. After that she ran to the water to join the boys which were playing volleyball. I start to wonder someone missing from them. I sat down in the sand next to venu.

  She smile at me and greet me. I don't want to remove my clothes, because I don't feel free. I don't have a tan body like the girls, I'm ashamed by my body.

    "hello, princess ", said someone sitting next to me. The owner of the voice have deep voices.

  I turn around to see who it was, when I'm fully turned. I met with those eyes, he was so close to me. He was wearing white plain shirt and shorts.

    " Are you done checking me out darling? ", what's with the nick names?

  "I wasn't checking you out ", I said turning around. I was really checking him out, what can I say he is so han..... I'm going to believe this is not me which is talking right now.

    He stand and remove his shirt, oh Jesus please take me I can't make it more. He have freaking eight pack, Ya I said eight freaking pack. How can someone teenage boy can have eight pack?. He caught me when I'm starting, OMG he is going to make fun of me.

   I titled my head up to see see him, I he was already staring at me. He was smirking at me, boys and there smirk.

   "are you going to join us? " said Ven standing up, my worst fear comes to me.

    "I'm going to sit here, I'm not feeling well".

   Austin seems he didn't believe me because he sat down and smile at me. Ven leave us, and jogged to the water.

    "is the princess afraid of water? Or can't swim Huh? ".

   Is he really reading my mind, I don't know why but when I see those eyes. I feel I'm drawn to them.

   "no it's just... I... um... I mean". Guess my words ditching me.

     Austin turns towards me, " Laying isn't good thing little princess ". I feel my face feeling too hot.

   "I'm not lying, I just don't feel good that's why"

  " Of course you are not lying ". I can tell he didn't believe me.

    The boys and girls come towards us and said they were hungry.

    Austin told them we are going to stay here a little bit , I can see the boys are holding there smiles and the girls are smirking at me. What is the problem of this people.

    Austin decided to teach me swimming but I don't want him too see my body, at last he win the argument with me. I think everyone starting to win me, I remove my sun dress and I can feel Austin stare burning in my body.

I turn around to see he was starring at my body , I'm too embarrassed . I really hate my body, I think austin see my embarrassment. He start to move towards me and he did something which I assume never expected.

   He remove a strand of my hair from my face and he touched my face,  he really have smooth skin.

   "Don't feel embarrassed, darling you have a really nice body ". Then he jogged to the beach, OMG shall I believe his words. I can feel a blush creeping up on my face, and my body miss his warm body.

   Then I join him, the water was warm. It really feel good, "come hold my hand. " said Austin.

  He hold my waist, my body tense a little because of his touch. He told me to lay on the water I don't know why but I believe him.

  We stay at the water a little, then he told me we can continue this another day. So we joined everyone in the cafe, after having our lunch. We headed back to beach, they play many games.

The boys invite us to Austin house, to hangout but me and char decided to go headed back to home.

When we arrive home, granny was waiting us on the couch seeing some film.

  "Girls do you want to hangout with me? ". I'm really happy to hangout with her. She brings popcorn and we choose the film.

   We hangout until it's 1 am in the morning, I so we decided to head our room and sleep. I changed my clothes to my comfy pjs and jump in my bed.

  I lay my bed and think about my day, and I remember Austin hands in my skin, they feel so good and I feel home in those arms.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-

Heyoooo people's
    How do you get this chapter?
I was thinking to add some of Austin pov  if you want it just comment. And how do you think about them?

Did anyone ship them? If you really did plz tell me I wanna see it

By the way guys

I'm really worried about corona virus, it's really dangerous disease. I need you all to take care and use mask, sanitizer and wash your hands properly.

Lots of love
       Hemi😍