Part 2

IM LATE, IM LATE, IM LATE❞ Hyesun was panicking while trying to pick up her stuff.

WE'RE LATE, WE'RE LATE, WE'RE LATE❞ Jayeon continues chanting with Hyesun while trying to clean up her table.

They both ran out of the classroom as soon as they are done with their stuff without even saying goodbye to me and Woojung.

Why are they in hurry?❞ I asked Woojung, the one who is arranging the stuff in her bag.

They are always like that. Let'g ignore them❞ Woojung smiles at me.

To be honest, I think Woojung is the most responsible and rational in our group. She is bit matured than us, that is why we relied on her for too much.

Let's go eat tteokbokki. There is a new stall near the school❞ Woojung have been talking about tteokbokki for these few days.

Well, okay then. I will text my brother first❞ Woojung just nodded before walking out of the classroom.

I stayed for a bit to text my brother so he would be notified where am I. After that I went to follow Woojung to the stall she's been talking about.

❁❁❁❁❁❁

That is really delicious!!❞ I rubbed my stomach trying to relieve it a bit because it was too full. I ate too much.

I told you right?❞ Woojung smile, proud of her earlier suggestion.

I'm just going to eat whatever you suggest me to eat next time as well hehe

We walk through the playground to go to school back since my brother would be waiting for me there.

While walking, I noticed a visible red stain on the back of Woojung's skirt.

Jungie, are you on your period?❞ I immediately turn her around, making sure no one see her back.

Uh.. yes? Wait- OMG. Is it too visible?❞ Woojung who just notice the stain on her skirt start to panick.

It is a little visible..❞ I answered her.

Woojung look around the playground before spotting something.

Seoyeon-ah, Wait for me here. Don't go anywhere I will be right back. I need to go to the toilet❞ Woojung said before pointing to the playground's toilet.

Ok, then. I will follow you there❞ I don't want to be left alone so I think accompanying Woojung might be a good idea.

Just wait for me here. I will be right back❞ Woojung turns around quickly towards the toilet. But then, she stopped.

Wait for me here. Wait until I come, don't go anywhere, okay?❞ I nodded at Woojung before she slowly disappear from my sight, of course into the toilet.

I scroll my phone, playing with it while waiting for Woojung. She is taking a bit too much of time in the toilet by now. So, I decide to go check on her inside the toilet.

Heyya, there. Alone?

I turn around towards the unfamiliar voice from behind me. There stood 3 men, one with red highlighted hair, one with dark brown hair and one with greenish colored hair. To be honest, these 3 men is not the type that you will be comfortable being around them. Their presence alone will give you a big goosebumps.

I ignored them by hurriedly walk away but one of them are already grabbed my shoulder, which makes me twitch in shock.

Where are you going? We just want to get to know you

I started to panic, no one was around for me to call out for help if anything happens.

Please don't bother me❞ I know, those words alone are not effective at all, as if they will leave me alone once I said that but what can I do? Panic took over me and this never happens before since I am always surrounded by familiar people.

We are not bothering you, little girl. We just want to have some fun. Wanna go karaoke together?

Karaoke with stranger? Obviously not a good idea.

I'm not interested in karaoke. Please leave me alone❞ At this rate, I'm losing self-conscious as I'm too afraid.

Just follow us ye, little girl?❞ 

Things got even more serious when one of the guy suddenly hold me tightly from behind. I tried to break free but he was too strong.

HELP!!!!

HELP!-

The guy shut me up by placing his hand on my mouth.

Listen, no one is around to save you, okay?

School girl is too naive to know that❞ 

Too pathetic, hahaha

They started to laugh as I trying to break free from the man's embrace. 

AHH!! STUPID BITCH❞ 

The man who was holding me, let me go after I bite his hand hard. I run without looking back, forgetting about Woojung.

CATCH HER❞ 

I run, not knowing where I should go due to the fear that were overwhelming me.

I take my phone out from my pocket to call my brother.

Please pick up, please pick up..

The call rang for a few times before went into the voicemail.

Why now out of all time?!

Where are you going, little girl?

Before I know, I was already surrounded once again. This time, I know there is no chance of me getting away.

One of the man walk towards me a grab a fist full of my hair, hard. Only I know how much terrible the pain was.

Look, you bit my hand for too hard. Look it's bleeding now, what are you gonna do?

I look at them as I plead them to let go of me. I can't bear the pain and the fear I was feeling anymore.

Please! Please let go of me! I Wanna go home!❞ I plead the guy, as I slowly turn my head, bearing the pain of my hairs being pulled.

There is no point of pleading me little girl, hahaha

Two of the men start laughing again, but I saw one of the man starting to feel somewhat uncomfortable.

I kicked the guy who was pulling my hair. And tried to run away once again but failed.

OKAY, I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU ALREADY❞ The guy punched me so hard which makes me fall on my back.

Hey, hey, guys. I think we are scaring her for a bit too much. Let's just go❞ The guy with dark brown hair said.

What? Can't you see we have a free meal right in front of our eyes? Might as well enjoy it

I started to cry, pleading for their sympathy, as I was punched and slapped for couple of times.

And soon, I experienced one of the most unbearable pain that surely will leave a very deep wounds.