The souls.

I didn't say anything, I'd get caught. I started crying in my office. Wye? I didn't know why?

After Elizabeth's death, William demanded to keep the place open. He couldn't. No one know how she died, they didn't suspect William because is he was the murderer he wouldn't kill his own daughter. Well, they thought it was Henry because he had 6 kids missing in his pizzeria, especially that one of them was his daughter.

Charlotte's POV

I was crying outside of Freddy's. The other kids locked me out. Until a man came to me. Its mr.Afton. I thought he was gonna help me. Then he brought a axe, then i felt pain. Mr.Afton, you will pay!
I went into the pizzeria after they found my body. (I mean as her soul XD.) I went into the prive corner, i found a body. It was a puppet. I can control it. I got into it. Then saw him. The purple man. I stared into his eyes as he put up the middle finger up to me. You're dead. I thought.
When i went itnto the 'parts & service room' i found 5 bodys. I remember those kids. I saw them at the table eating pizza. Suzie, gabe, jeremy, fritz.... and cassidy.
I stuffed them into those suits of freddy, chica, bonnie, and foxy. They came back to life... as the animatronic mascots. I went back to the music box. When gabriel came up to me and showed me the 5th child... cassidy. I gave her one of the old suits. There weren't any new ones it was the golden freddy. She thanked me and went to parts & services room.