002

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

I was too scared to lift my head up but once I saw the shoes, they were the same ones Jimin wore during the performance.

I flung my head up and saw someone I've been fangirling over a long time.

"Miss, are you okay?" Jimin asks.

Oh my god! He's talking to me!

His voice was just like how I expected it to be, soft and low, very soothing to the ear. His smile bit up the whole place. I couldn't believe it, I'm talking to someone I never thought I'd talk to.

"I-I'm o-o-o-okay.."

My eyes were legit stuck to him, heartbeat pounding like crazy as I embarrass myself in front of him without even talking properly, he looked so much more mesmerizing and captivating up close. I was so entrapped in his soft gaze that I didn't even realize someone was shaking their hand in front of my face.

"Hello miss! You've bumped into me, not him." It was then when I looked at the guy beside my prince, spotting an unfamiliar boy.

"Who are you?" I uplift an eyebrow.

He mimicked me, "You don't know me?"

"Why would I know you?" I ask while furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, but it was at that moment when I felt Evelyn slap my arm, I looked at her demented while she stared at that 'guy.'

I looked at the guy, then at Evelyn, then back at the guy.

"Oh! So you're that Jugcook?" Evelyn slaps my arm again.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, you dumbhead."

"Jeon... Jonkuk?"

"It's Jungkook." He corrects, again.

"Jeungack?"

He sighs irritatedly, "I said it's Jung—" Jimin bursts out of laughter all the sudden, but I'm not complaining, his laugh is like music to my ears. It adds years to my life.

"What're you laughing at?" The so called 'Jungkook' asks as he turned to Jimin.

"Sorry, sorry." He replied, trying to calm himself down as the mysterious boy turned back to me.

He sighs before speaking, "You've spilt your dirty coffee on me and there's no running away from compensation."

"How much?"