Hit or miss

Jiang Cheng, a spy working under the Yunmeng police force, cautiously scanned the office before him. It was dark- luckily the spy had a small torch on him. Quickly switching the tool on, he used it to search the office for documents, photos- anything that could incriminate Lan Xichen, the wealthy CEO of Lan corporation, as the secret mafia boss he was rumoured to be.

As he searched through the drawers under the CEO's desk, he heard something move behind him.

The lights flashed on.

"What do you think you're doing, naughty kitty?" purred a velvety smooth voice from behind. Jiang Cheng whipped his head around, but before he could react, his arms were twisted around behind his back and he was shoved to the ground by a pair of strong hands. His eyes widened. ShitShitShit. He had been caught.

The man restraining him gave a laugh.

"My, my. I come back from my lovely business meeting to see a little kitten rummaging through my documents! Now that won't do at all."

Jiang Cheng turned his head towards the ground in an attempt to obscure his face- shit he should have brought a mask! - but noticing his actions, the man grabbed his chin, forcefully turning his face towards him. With his head tilted in an upwards direction, Jiang Cheng could finally see the face of his attacker.

"......"

His eyes widened as he looked upon the face of an extremely attractive and surprisingly young man. He wore a dark navy business suit of startlingly good quality (he had never seen such fine material before), and a lighter coloured tie paired with a white collar shirt. His long, dark hair was tied in a low ponytail and swept to the side.

This is the secret mafia boss and CEO, Lan Xichen? He was younger than he had imagined.

Lan Xichen upon seeing his face gave a sudden smirk, tilting his chin up more to get a better look. His eyes had grown dark. "Oh? Well you're a pretty one, aren't you?" he purred again, licking his lips seductively. Jiang Cheng's eyes subconsciously followed his tongue.

"S-shut up!" he managed, silently cursing his stutter.

"Oh? Feisty as well."

Jiang Cheng growled.

The other man's eyes roamed the spy's body, seeming to search for something... or was he checking him out? Jiang Cheng suddenly felt slightly self-conscious in his tight-fitting clothing.

"I know you have a weapon hidden somewhere, little kitten. You wouldn't come into my den unarmed, would you? Unless... you wanted to be caught?" He whispered, his voice possessing a playful lilt at the end.

"What are you talking about- " The spy's breath hitched as he felt a hand firmly squeeze his ass. This bastard-

"Now where could it be, I wonder?" Lan Xichen asked innocently.

"Is it here?" A hand brushed against his thigh.

"Is it here?" A hand ran down his back.

"Or is it... here?" On the last word he grabbed Jiang Cheng's cock, eliciting a gasp from the other.

He started to heatedly stroke Jiang Cheng's cock through his pants, his long, slender fingers expertly hitting his sensitive areas. His movements turned the other into a writhing, moaning mess. Jiang Cheng's body jolted with every skilful stroke the other man made.

Jiang Cheng cried out when Lan Xichen started rubbing his nipples through the thin fabric of his shirt. He had let go of both of Jiang Cheng's arms by now to play with both his chest and his cock. Lan Xichen rubbed them in a circular motion, squeezing and pulling the now-erect nubs through the fabric. The pain mixed in with pleasure made Jiang Cheng moan louder than before.