twenty five

"i must kill harry."

just as those words leave his lips, he lunges for harry again and he's on top of him pinning him to the floor, he presses his fingers firmly against harry's chest and harry groans loudly when his finger starts to dig into his skin, sinking into his chest where he heart would be.

harry grabs his hand, trying to stop him. they are equal in strength, trying their hardest to overpower one another. louis' growls and uses his other hand to dig it into the wound in harry's stomach, twisting his hand. harry cries out and releases his hand that's on his chest and starts kicking and struggling underneath him. "be a good boy, and let me end this." louis says, his hand sinks deeper into harry's chest, breaching the skin and reaching for his heart.

"harry!" gemma screams, but before she can even come close, louis takes his hand and throws her across the room harshly without even touching her. she lands on the glass table and it shatters beneath her. harry calls out to her, but she is unconscious.

louis grunts when he feels something hard come in contact with his head, again and again. it's niall. louis releases harry completely, eyes blazing in anger as he gets up and faces niall. harry gasps, holding his chest in pain. "s-stop, lou- louis, don't." harry breaths. louis ignores him, going after niall. niall attempts to hit him again, but louis catches the bat and rips it out of his hand before grabbing him by the throat, a tough grip. "stop!"

louis turns to harry, a familiar look in his eye that made harry's stomach turn, and he smirks at harry. "does this look familiar?" he asks. harry's eyes widen and he freezes. he can see the image of louis, with his mum in the same position. he can still hear the sound of her bones cracking and her body going limp as her life is selfishly taken from her. and harry starts to tremble, watching as niall struggles in his hold the same way she did. an overwhelming feeling of anger fills him and suddenly the pain, the fear, the grief, the sadness that he had been feeling for months was gone, replaced completely by nothing but anger.

harry releases an inhuman growl, something he didn't know he had inside of him. before anyone could react, harry was up to his feet within the flash of his eyes, he rips louis away from niall and niall falls to the floor, coughing and gasping for air. louis is tossed across the room roughly, crashing into the flat screen, crushing it under the impact. louis doesn't have time to recover, before harry is on him again. harry grabs louis, fiercely slamming him into the floor so hard the ground rumbles underneath them. harry cant think, he can't see straight, all he can think about is the pain, and the wan for revenge, he's on a rampage.

"you have fucked with me for the last time. i have tried- i tried so hard to keep my humanity in tact but i just lost the last any spec of it left in me!" harry growls, clenching around louis' throat, nails digging in and drawing blood. louis' eyes return back to normal and he looks at harry pathetically.

"h-harry, please it wasn't me- i-it was-"

"shut the fuck up you fucking bastard!" harry roars.  "you knew... you knew what you were getting yourself into... but you did it anyway, because you just love ruining me. you couldn't just leave the fuck alone. you already destroyed part of my life and you just couldn't stay away..." harry is shaking in anger, he can hardly contain, he didn't know what was coming over him, he couldn't control it. there are tears streaming down his face, but it still held anger. "you-  you took my mother away from me... she was innocent, she never did anything to anybody, she didn't deserve it. she didn't deserve to lose her life over something she had nothing to do with!"

"har-"

harry's eyes darken, and his canines extend unexpectedly.

"now, i'm gonna end you." harry growls. then he begins to tear into louis with his teeth ruthlessly. niall's eyes widen from where he stood on the otherside of the room, watching harry rip away at louis as louis screams in agony, begging harry to stop, but harry's loudly growling viciously like a rabbid dog. it goes on for several minutes before suddenly, harry's yanked away when zayn appears into the pictures. the same moment as liam appears next to niall.

"harry, stop! stop baby, it's over!" zayn yells, his arms wrapped around harry's arms and chest restraining him, as he growls and flails wildly trying to go back at louis who's practically already done for. harry was like a wild feral animal who lost control. eyes darked, sharp fangs exposed, growling and hissing as he fought to get out of zayn's hold. like he didn't know who he was.

zayn moves to pin him to the floor, pinning his arms down by his head and using his lower body to restrain harry's legs.

"baby, it's okay, it's me you can calm down now." zayn encourages, trying to get harry to come to. he lets go of harry's arms, and harry's hands immediately go to grip both zayn's biceps harshly, nails digging into zayn's flesh, drawing blood. zayn ignores it as he could harry's face in his hands and leans closer, staring into his eyes.  "it's okay h, everything's okay, come back to me baby, i got you." zayn keeps murmuring to him, trying to calm him. very soon it starts to work. harry's grip on his biceps start to loosen up, and his struggling stops, his eyes beginning to return to normal as he comes to realize what is happening.  but, he doesn't say anything as tears stream down his face.

zayn immediately pulls him up into sitting up position and pulls him into his arms, embracing him.  harry's arms hang loosely at his sides not returning the hug, but burying his face into the crook of zayn's neck, sobbing heavily. all the pain he had been bottling up for months, started to come out, no longer able to hide it or hold it in. zayn knew it was only a matter of time before it happened.

zayn held harry and let him cry, until his shirt is soaked.

~

it's been like a month or so since i updated. i was in a fucking writer's block with this story.

but here's an update, FINALLY. hope it's not bad, writer's block sucks. please enjoy, should update sooner this time lol.

go check out my newest story, "psycho"! as well as "so far away" if you haven't already. ❤️❤️

love you guys x