Who am I?

Hi guys! Sorry for making my story short!

Chapter 18 - Who am I?

Lucy's POV
I woke up and saw a white short haired girl.

Lucy: Lisa- (how did she escape?)

I was cut off when she placed a handkerchief at my mouth and my world became black.

Lisanna's POV
Lisanna: I'm sorry, but Zeref is controlling me, Mind erasing magic

Lucy's body relaxed then I carried her off to that ahole Zeref.

Meanwhile....
Reisha or Patricia was watching the CCTV screen then she felt she forgot to do her homework, she left the screen open and went to the living room getting her Computer book and science book.

Reisha: gosh these sucks

She went back to her room seeing Lucy not in the bed. And drank her milk

Reisha: (maybe she already left, well I gotta do my homework and project. And maybe...... Wait what?!)

She rewinded the video and saw Lisanna take Lucy while saying "I'm sorry but Zeref is controlling me, Mind Erasing magic" she spit the milk at a plastic near her.

Reisha: WHAT THE HECK?! I GOTTA GO!

She took a note pad and wrote 'Dear Mom, Dad, and little brother, I'll go out for a while I had a meeting that might take 6 hour don't look for me I'll be safe' and changed her clothes into judge clothes (you know the white one, that she wore in the court) and teleported to Zeref's lair. As she arrive she saw Zeref about to kiss her. But then Reisha used a small white hole to teleport Lucy to a world where no Mage can go and placed some memories about the year 2015 and the gatchaman plus she returned all of Lucy's magic.

Reisha: ZEREF! I WONT FORGIVE YOU FOR AWAKENING LUCYS DEMON SIDE!

Zeref: REISHA?! Ahahahahhaha! You took Lucille away from me and I will never forgive you!

Reisha: OH YEAH?! YOU TORTURED LUCILLE AND THATS WHY SHE WENT OFF WITH WEING! Eternal Light! (This should put him in a comatose)

-----------------In the authors corner

Reisha: if any of you don't really get it well I'm going to explain it. Lucille is Mavis's younger sister and is Zeref's wife her daughter is Layla and the reason I said that'd Zeref tortured Layla is because when he found out that Lucille was pregnant he got mad and said that he didn't want the child so Lucille ran away and met Jude and his wife Anastasia and she was pregnant after a few years Lucille and Anastasia gave birth at the same day and Anastasia named her baby boy 'Noir' and Lucille called her baby girl 'Layla'. And then after a 20 years Layla and Noir were engaged and Layla was 2 months pregnant after their marriage, Zeref ruined the party to take Layla away but Noir protected Layla so he told Zeref that he would be his servant just to protect Layla and their child so that's why plus Weing is Jude's brother and Lucille got a crush on him..... Maybe I'll post a picture of Noir at the next chapter. And Weing.

----•----------

With Lucy somewhere.....
(Before Hajime joined the gatchaman)

Ichinose Hajime and her mom was riding a car and Hajime saw something from the sky.

Hajime: Mama! Someone's falling from the sky! *points at the sky*

A girl in Hajime's age was falling from a sky, a blonde girl. The Hajime took her phone.

Hajime: X, a girl is falling from the sky! What should we do?!

X: please follow these instructions

There are people borrowing some pillows from some shops and placed them at the ground to catch the girl and...

X: congratulations the world has been updated.

An ambulance arrived and took the girl to the hospital while Hajime and her mom went to the hospital followed to visit the girl.

Meanwhile in Tokyo, present time.

Kagami: where is the blondie?

Kuroko: don't be mean, kagami-kun maybe she got sick

Back to the year 2015, in the gatchaman headquarters. Paiman, O.D, Sugane, Utsu-utsu, and Joe received a message through their note book.

Paiman: Lucy has arrived, wait LUCY?! Reisha has sent her here?! Where is she?!

Then another message has been received.

Sugane: but she lost her memory and the white bird has found her

Paiman: (a new gatchaman?) everyone, go home

Everyone went to their dorms and Paiman sighed.

Paiman: I wish that we could defeat the MESS

With Lucy..... In The hospital.....

While Hajime and her mom was waiting in the room watching the blonde girl sleep, then slowly .... The girl opened her eyes.

Lucy: where?

Hajime reacted and woke up her mom then towards the side of the bed.

Hajime: are you okay?

Lucy: y-yes

Hajime: do you know what's your name?

Lucy: My name is Lucy, Lucy Heartifillia

Hajime's mom: oh dear, please Miss Lucy you must rest

Lucy: I, I have to go home

Hajime's mom: where do you live?

Lucy: I don't remember *sleeps slowly*

As Lucy went back to sleep, the doctor went inside the room.

Doctor: the girl have temporary amnesia

Hajime and her mom: oh dear

The doctor left and both Hajime and her mom went home to rest.

--------------

Hey guys do like it?

If you don't know Gatchaman crowds please watch it.

Comment your couples

Vote

And

Follow

Thank you ^_^