22:00

"huh.. who knew I would have half of the Parr's.. right infront of me? without a fight."  evelyn removed the goggles and  chuckled low. "violet.. will you tell your dear.. sweet.. fine mother why you two are here?" violet stood you slowly, walking closer to helen.
   "mom says that you hurt her.. now she will keep us both. until the day we die. unless you give her what she wants." helen stood there, busted. "vi.." she shook her head in disbelief.  
   "let us go evelyn, now! don't think you're going to get away with this. im telling bob and he-" evelyn began to cackle. "bob? that no good husband? oh please, helen. you could do some much better than him. really."  she removed the glasses from violet, and the teen instantly hugged evelyn. "can we watch a movie?" Violet looked up into the villains eyes with hope.
helen couldn't even believe her eyes. "violet.. that's enough! she's not the good guy here vi! snap out of it!"
hearing helens voice raise caused a bit of anger in the brunette. "aw.. cmon helen. if our sweet little girl wants to watch a movie.." she pushed violet to the side gently, and leaned down to helen, lifting her head with her finger. "we let her watch a movie." evelyn smirked, and released helen. "there's a chip on you, somewhere. if you try to leave, it'll drain more and more power from you, until you're as useless as a doormat. got it?"
helen had no choice at this point but to comply. "yes." she spit out, glaring at the short haired woman. but no matter what, she couldn't deny that evelyn was one hot woman.

authors note: LOL it's been two years and I completely forgot I even wrote this, but I'm gonna continue it just bc. :)