Kakimi

Kakimi stood in the open plain, taking in the sights and smells of the cherry blossoms that Japan is so well known for. Gently and sweetly, she glided through to valley, the mountains surrounding her. She walked up to a tree in full bloom, resting her palm against its bark, letting her smooth hands glide over the rough surface. It was calm and peaceful, like her secret place had always been. She started to relax when she noticed another person in the field. A woman who didn't seem much older than Kakimi herself. She had purple hair and was wearing a traditional kimono, which was black with white and purple flowers decorating it before it faded to a light purple. The band around the middle of the kimono was beige and stood out against the dark fabric. Her companion was a black and white spotted horse. Kakimi was curious about the stranger and went to talk to her, her red and white kimono flowing in the breeze.The two goddess looking beings met in the middle of the forest, both having different motives to meeting the other.

"Kakimi Togami." Kakimi said as she bowed, greeting the other, "Do you like the cherry blossoms too?" She questioned.

"Tsunu Mikan," The other bowed as well, her purple locks falling around her face, "And I very much do. They remind me of my childhood." She smiled. "This is Saku," she said gesturing to the horse, "Do you ride?"

"No," Kakimi said, "but I would love to learn."

Tsunu smiled at her. Kakimi glanced down noticing a little shimmer. There she saw the knife is Tsunu's hand, immediately understanding her intentions. She screamed, and a hand wrapped around her mouth, covering her cries.

"Dear please don't cry. It's all for a good cause." Tsunu said calmly, plunging the knife into Kakimi's throat. Everything became black.