10

"I'm sober! You can put me down." Asuma had to admit, carrying the bridge builder, they were able to travel a lot faster than they needed too. They were close to the boarder with the water and only had been walking for about six hours. It helped that his team could tree jump, but he couldn't with the extra weight.

"Count down from hundred by four!" Asuma said and Tazuna huffed,

"He wouldn't be able to do that, sober or not." Naruto said and Shikamaru chuckled.

"Wow, no faith in him." Shikamaru said and Sasuke shrugged.

"He ask for a mission and decides to get drunk in the middle of the day, he must be going through something." Sasuke said and Asuma could feel the bridge builder stiffen.

"Yeah, he must be." Naruto said feeling like somebody was watching him. Sasuke immediately stopped.

"Sensei, watch out." Sasuke said and Asuma jumped to the side, the Kunai were coming for him, well they were actually aiming at the bridge builder. Naruto grabbed Shikamaru by his hand and yanked him back a little roughly but it was to miss the onslaught of Shurikens. Naruto only exhaled.

"I want to nap." Naruto said closing his eyes, he could almost sense al the traps that were near. Naruto opened his eyes and watched as it darted on a puddle.

"Sasuke, Shikamaru that puddle. I'm going to kill the traps, Sensei Ninja activity, protect the drunk!" Naruto left and Asuma chuckled.

"Bossy Genin I have." Asuma said lighting a cigarette while Tazuna still laid over his shoulder like a sack of potato's.

"Which one of you are so wanted that ninjas are attacking us, seriously?" Tazuna said while Asuma chuckled. Sasuke and Shikamaru watched as the Genjutsu was released they ran at the two boys.

"I would love to carry this on, but Naruto would like to sleep and I would love to hold him." Shikamaru said deploying his strangle shadows. While Sasuke captured his ninja alive. Naruto came back jumping on the ninja Sasuke tied up, drawing a Kunai pressing it against his neck.

"Talk" was all Naruto said, and the man started talking like a canary. Shikamaru listened while Sasuke hummed.

"What's up?" Asuma asked walking over, Naruto had slit the throat of the missing ninja, and stood. His black hair rested in a bun, while the Genin looked to Asuma.

"This drunk lied about the scopes of the mission." They all said in unison, and Asuma has only heard them speak in unison once before.

The teens are tired.

Which means they are about to get a lot more cranky.

"The children are lying." Tazuna spoke quickly, Asuma only put him down and watched as each Genin looked at him.

"We just saved your life." Sasuke said lowly while Shikamaru scoffed.

"You drunk asshole, what do we have to gain by lying." Naruto opened his eyes, he unintentionally poured a lot of chakra behind his eyes, he could feel them change and everybody could feel his aura.

"I should cut you down for calling us liars when you are the lying drunk!" Naruto said pulling a Kunai while Shikamaru held a sleepy smile and so did Sasuke.

"I apologize, I was afraid that you would leave me to die." Naruto scoffed.

"We should!" Naruto said his eyes still present. Sasuke looked to Shikamaru to see him chuckling Naruto looked to Shikamaru and Shikamaru placed a hand on Naruto's head.

"Should've known that Sharigan would activate when you are mad enough." Naruto eyes sparkled and Shikamaru gave a soft smile.

"My Sharigan?" Naruto said softly and Shikamaru nodded, Naruto turned to face Sasuke and Asuma to see them smiling.

"My Sharigan, finally." Naruto said smiling a lot, Shikamaru felt nothing but happiness, Sasuke gave a soft smile, and Asuma only lit another cigarette.

"How do I turn this off?" Naruto said turning to Sasuke and Sasuke chuckled ruffling Naruto's hair.

"Cut the flow of chakra to your eyes, when we get to Tazuna's home I'll help you master it." Naruto smiled at his twin, while Asuma looked to Tazuna.

"Be glad my Genin are way passed the level of Genin or I'd turn around and take my Genin home." Naruto leaned into Shikamaru while Tazuna got on his hands and feet.

"Thank you all so much." The Genin nodded while Asuma went to sent the Hokage an update on the mission.

"We need to hurry, my Genin are tired." Asuma said but really he was also a little tired. If he had known he'd be fighting actual ninja's he would've slept instead of staying up with Kakashi.

"Not It." The Genin said in unison again and Asuma sighed.

"You three are too in sync!" Asuma spoke cause he was a little tired too.

"You need to get in sync then." Shikamaru said and Asuma huffed.

Team ten made it to the boat. As soon as each Genin got on the boat and got comfortable they went to sleep. Naruto sleeping on Shikamaru's shoulder while Shikamaru leaned against Naruto's head while Sasuke laid across Shikamaru and Naruto's lap his head resting on an empty seat part.

"What I wouldn't kill for a nap." Asuma said and Tazuna spoke.

"You can take one, ill wake you up when we get there." Asuma chuckled and lit a cigarette.

"I can't sleep, you need to be watched by a ninja. My Genin need the rest before the kill everybody anyways." Asuma said anyways as the boat casually drifted through the ocean. Once they reached the port, Asuma woke Sasuke up, Sasuke jumped and looked around, he sighed and woke his twin up. Naruto blinked and sighed before he flicked Shikamaru's forehead watching as he pried his eyes open.

"This is why you wake them in this order." Naruto placed his healing chakra to Shikamaru's forehead and Shikamaru blinked.

"Be on guard, it's a little misty" The Genin nodded and got off the boat. The Genin flocked the bridge builder, protecting him as if he is royalty. The bridge builder sighed when all of a sudden, Naruto's sharpe wars picked up a sound.

It sounded as if something was slicing the air, in his foggy state, he wasn't quite sure what was going on, until the sound grew louder and he realized something was being aimed at them.

"Duck now." Naruto tackles Tazuna to the ground while everybody else ducked, Asuma sighed as he stood back up.

It was the backup ninja's.

"Son of the greatest Shinobi to grace this earth, it'll be an honor to face you in battle." The man spoke and Shikamaru yawned, he stepped up.

"I'm tired, and I have the upmost faith in my Sensei, but we are sleepy, and irritated." Shikamaru said while Sasuke walked up.

"Are we doing that move?" Sasuke asked and Naruto sighed.

"You are really grumpy when sleepy, I'll suppose I'll indulge." Naruto said stepping up, and Shikamaru placed his and on the ground. Sasuke appeared behind him and Naruto to the side of him.

"Oh? You three think you can take me." The man said again and Naruto shrugged while Sasuke just huffed.

Almost in unison, The trio did the hand signs, Rat Tiger, snake.

"Barrier Arts; Barrier of Death." The trio slammed their hands on the ground, watching as a blue barrier covered the male and before he could even say anything a fiery heat seemed to scorch his body, before he could even say anything.

Shikamaru sighed and looked to Tazuna.

"Please lead is to your house, I'm about to pass out." Shikamaru said while Naruto latched himself to his husband and Sasuke leaned into the back of Asuma.