Tutor???

Ida's point of view

So far it was just a normal day and I went to sit in seat 4 because that was my normal seat. (I am going to give u guys the seating chart for the class for those who dont know.

 (I am going to give u guys the seating chart for the class for those who dont know

I took my usual seat and started to study my notes. Right before the bell rang, Kaminari came into the classroom and sat down. He was the last person to arrive.

We did a bunch of studying and then the bell rang for lunch so I went to sit by Uraraka and Midoriya where I Usually sit. Izuku was talking about his crush on a certain person. (PLEASE DO NOT PUT SHIPS IN THE COMMENTS. THANK YOU.) And Uraraka was talking about her girlfriend, Asui.

I was thinking about a certain boy than I stopped myself immediately. "Ida, are you okay. Your face is super red. Are you feeling well." Said Midoriya. "I'm fine." I said. Am I gay? I never really thought about it before. I never really fell for someone before.

We went back to class and I took notes until the bell rang. "Kaminari and Ida, please stay after class." Said Aizawa. "Yes sir." I said. Did I do something wrong? Why did he want me to stay after class?

The bell rang and everyone left the class except for me and Kaminari. We just stayed in our seats. "Boys, come up here. Let's get this over with quickly." Said Aizawa. "Yes sir." I said. Kaminari just nodded.

"I'll make this quick. Ida your grades are high. Kaminari your grades are getting low. Maybe you two should do the homework and study together. Ida might really help your grades." Said Aizawa. We just nodded and stood their.

"Oh, you two can go now." He said. We both walked out of the classroom. "Kaminari. Would you like to join me at my house tommorow since tommorow is Saturday. We can study and go over the homework together." I said waving my hand around. "Sure. I'll be there at noon, if that's okay." Said Kaminari smiling. I loved his cute smile. Wait, what. Do I have a crush on Kaminari?? "Ye-yeah, that's fine." I stuttered.

"WOAH, Ida. Did you just stutter." Said Kaminari. He didnt realize that I was stuttering Because of him. "NO. GOODBYE, SEE YOU TOMMOROW." I said. I immediately turned away from him and I ran all the way back home. I heard my phone go off and I reached over to see who it was.

Unknown: hey, Midoriya said this was your number. Umm, sorry for bothering you but I know we was supposed to just go over the homework tommorow and you correct me but I don't get it so can we just work on the homework together tommorow please

Ida: hey, Kaminari. Of course, we can do it tommorow. I also wanted to say that I cringed at all the grammar errors in your text.

Kaminari changed Kaminari's name to pikachu.

Kaminari changed Ida's name to BlueberryMuffin🔹️🔷️🔹️

Pikachu: lol. I couldn't find a blueberry muffin emoji.

BlueberryMuffin🔹️🔷️🔹️: why BlueberryMuffin?

Pikachu: Idk. I am tired though so I'll see u tommorow.

BlueberryMuffin🔹️🔷️🔹️: You have horrible grammar. Anyways, goodnight.

Pikachu: night😂

I laid down in my bed and stared at the roof. Was I in love with this blond haired boy? Wait, let me rephrase that. I was in love with that blond haired boy.

I eventually fell asleep but I have no idea when. Tommorow, would be a long day.

💙💛💙💛💙💛

I woke up the next morning at 10. I took a quick shower and put on shorts and a blue t-shirt. I ate breakfast and then I brought a few snacks, sodas, and water bottles into the living room in case me or Kaminari got hungry. I had just finished getting everything ready when I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door to find Kaminari standing there. He looked so cute. I mean, uh. Ok fine, he looked cute. He was wearing a pikachu hoodie with black ripped Jean's. "Good morning, Ida." Said Kaminari casually. How was he always so laid back. "Good morning, Kaminari. You may come inside." I said. "You don't have to be so formal. We aren't at school or anything." He said giggling. His laugh was adorable. YOU CAN'T BLAME ME OKAY.

"Alright." I said casually. It felt good to be able to be so laid back. Kaminari's eyes widened. "I didn't think you would actually listen." Said Kaminari. He looked shocked. "Guess I am full of surprises, Denki." I said. Then I immediately realized what I said. I always called him Kaminari. I never called him Denki. "Denki?" He said smirking."I, um." I said. "I don't mind. I actually like you using my first name." He said. Then he realized what he said. "Okay, well follow me into the living room, Denki. We should get started on our homework." I said before it could get any more awkward.

"Alright, Tenya." He said. I immediately turned around to face him. Most people just called me Ida. He was blushing a bit and looked kind of nervous. I looked down at him and smiled at him and he smiled back. "Now to do homework." I said. "Fineeee." He said sitting next to me.